Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong

3/28/2010 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayTMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death.

A source connected to Dr. Murray tells TMZ ... Dr. Murray does not believe the Propofol he administered to the singer killed him, not withstanding the L.A. County Coroner's conclusion that Jackson died from a lethal overdose of the anesthetic.

The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.

Barb

I like the way the update is I am just upset that my post are missing. If its just bugs that need to be worked out then I'n sorry but if they censored us I quit upset.

MiMi

@102

Are user names showing up for you??

MiMi

r.schildt

what kind of technical difficulties? Were the comments just let go?
It takes time and effort to write them, you should state before one writes that you do not take anymore comments.

r.schildt

Did you stop taking comments? at leat 2x I tried without result
If you have closed say so.

r.schildt

Where did my comment disappear. Michael did not die of a heart attack or drugabuse.He died of the WRONG TREAEMENT FOR INSOMNIA
Propofol acts on the brain to cause uncosiousness and the breathing center in part of the brain ,so it leads to apnea,no braething.The whole body suffers from lack of oxygen,the brain being the most sensitive.And ofcourse the heart too.So they artificially induced some activity of the heart, but no spontaneus activity.Had he been more revived he might have been braindamaged to some degree.Was an EEG performed in the hospital? He did not die from chronic drugabuse but from WRONG ude of medication for his
insomnia.murrray-have you ever heard of sleepdisorders??

janalal4

According to this info, UCLA was able to restore MJ's pulse & I have read that they were even able to get a systolic B/P as high as 60. So, it stands to reason had this Bozo quack doctor NOT delayed calling 911, had performed CPR properly , & NOT interrupted the CPR; perhaps the outcome of all this could have been very different. Just gets sadder & sadder.

The fact Dr.Quackeroo doesn't think he did anything wrong is totally astonishing & frightening really. Is this denial on his part because he cannot face what he has done? Is this what his defense team is encouraging him to say? I don't know but it's ridiculous!

just an observation

Wow, what happened here?

just an observation

May I please be registered need a link

just an observation

What happened here?

just an observation

I'm trying to register several times now. Will you provide a link please? TY

cindee

test

2T0

tesssssst

m.Strieder

No matter what they say, He killed Michael Jackson and he must be punished for it. He must be put to jail. He killed the most popular man in this world.

lee lee

Of course the good quack isn't going to say sorry. His lawyers would have already advised him that saying sorry is almost as good as saying "yes I did kill your son, sorry ". He knows hes guilty , we all know he guilty , lets hope the jury finds him guilty.

I wont sleep until they do.

2T0