Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler

3/29/2010 1:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official ... Jennifer Aniston has been Butlered.

0921_media_removed_britney
As Gerard Butler and Jen struck poses from the front, an enterprising photog got the real story from behind.

The pics were taken on the Seine River in Paris, during their tour hawking "The Bounty Hunter."

Looks like the hunter caught his prey.

Friend?

I would never let a stranger or a friend take on my body like that, disgusting.

Friend?

I would never let a friend take on my body like that, disgusting.

Derek

Oh c'mon. This is a really, really funny picture guys. All the women here that go: 'Oh, that's so disrespectfull...'. You have NO sense of humour and Jennifer obviously does!

DJ

Nice Photoshop!!!!

Claudia

so many bad comments on poor Jen !!!Why?!?!?!
I hope that she has finally found the man who will make her happy.
I'm found of her and I think she deserves to be happy!

henk

is ze nu zwanger

Friend?

I would never let a friend take on my body like that, disgusting.

balls

balls

e6b3e8dd

Could it be he knew the paps were watching and photos will be everywhere within 24 hours? I also wonder if he was saying something with his hands. Is he using this oportunity to tell her something. Yes, its sounds crazy. The sign is called ILY and it means "I love you". This guy is definately different, so nothing would surprise me.

Mo

JENNIFER ANUSON IS A BACKDOOR GIRL LIKE JOSLYN JAMES!!!!

Bernd

I would do the same if she were my girlfriend.

This is one of the most gorgeous nice little behinds in the world

anon

He knows there are photographs being taken of his back, so it's another of his silly "practical jokes"..... like the video of him showing his ass to some guys with a face painted on it etc..... He think it's funny. Actually it trivialises other people. When you are working with a multi mullion dollar actress, you simply dont do that. Clooney or other A listers would never do that. Butler is C list trying to be B list and failing by his own immaturity. Butler basically killed this production from the get go with his lack of professionalism, lack of respect, inability to give a quality performance, inability to create good chemistry with his co-star and inability to maintain a correct accent. The whole production was treated like a phone-in joke, and that disrespect, (such as he shows Jen), translated into negative critical reviews of the movie and a reduced amount of profit for the studios. They should have hired a different male actor. PERIOD.

lili

Not sure it's a publicity stunt. Probably not in love, but just doing shaggy time..

anon

#29 : but you are not on a promotional tour for a million dollar movie ARE YOU ? THEY ARE. This is disrespectful to a co-star and to the team that financed the production. You would hopefully not (but granted there are many stupid, ignorant and disrespectful people on the planet) ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE DATING THEM. This is vulgar, slightly obscene and offensive. She is unaware of the trick. Doing some cheap, tacky, drunk-minded stunt like this on your co-star "for a laugh" is out of place degrades the professionalism. That is why you don't see the best actors doing this. It's out of place, just like his awful "American accent". He needs to leave Hollywood and grow up.

anon

They aren't sleeping together either.... he is doing this to gain fake attention to his movie, act like a clown and since the reviews are so bad about his lame acting "skills" and awful "accent", he reckons he has nothing to lose. In the UK drunk people do this type of thing OFTEN in bars. In the USA people are generally more respectful. When you are getting paid a million dollars, representing OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, demeaning and reducing your co-star is NOT professional or valuable.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments