K-Fed Loses Custody ... of His Belly

3/28/2010 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A post "Celebrity Fit Club" Kevin Federline has come out swinging ... and thinner.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 32-year-old father of four played golf in L.A. on Friday, looking much fitter than he did back in July of last year.

It's only been eight months, but K-Fed has already lost all the baby weight.

Erin

Poor Shar..."father of two" I feel bad for her, he has 4 kids!!

litzie

Has Britney gained all the weight that Kevin managed to lose? She's been looking rather HEFTY recently...

Loud and talentless

I'm surprised that he and John, (LESS 8 and Kate) aren't room-mates. Both have made a life of searching for a free ride and a free meal ... or in K-Thug's case 1000s of free meals! Wouldn't you love to sneak up on this imbecile and smack him over the head with a wedge? I'm gonna' have to give Elin Woods a call and ask her how to go about that!

Anne

Yes TMZ K-Fed has 4 kids two with Shar and two with Brittany I wonder which two are you considering the two with Brittany I suppose poor Shar has been left out.

THINK TANK

UP your money TMZ TIGER will loose his GROOVE and won`t hit big untill next year wanta bet?

Alan

Geez, if k-fed has FOUR kids Brit better give him more money. The kids have to go to the zoo now and then.

JLS

No where in the article does it say Kev is a father of only TWO kids! You guys are just friggin' nuts lol. I wanted to say good job to Kev. He looks terrific! More than that he's a good examply to his FOUR kids. Now let's think about that icky smoking stuff...I'm behind Kev 100%.

JLS

Ahhhhh yes, I see the father of two comment. BAD JOB TMZ. I too feel bad for Shar and she's just terrific. At least TMZ isn't only posting sports crap. It's that or unknown rappers being arrested.

Elishia Windfohr

Does this guy even have job? i love people who like this claim to fame garbage!

K-fed please grow up!

Elishia Windfohr

tim

must be nice to get paid by your ex to do nothing but play golf and travel K fed is nothing but a bum.brittany deserves the kids over him.

CriticAl

Now that you're no longer spending all your Britney money on burgers and pizza, go get some golf lessons.

Your form is horrendous.

bunny boo

First off i love TMZ!!!!!!!!!!! but yal need to get the story STRAIGHT! He has four kids.... not 1, not 2 , but 4! So dnt get it twisted! Somebody needs to edited the posting! Dnt 4get he made two kids with Shar!

tammy

he looks good and healthy now lets see if he can man up and get A JOB and not use the money he has from britney

slurp

I'd suck that knob just because it's been in britney :)

C'mon TMZ

TMZ block canadian's from this site.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments