« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Oh Hail No -- Apolo Ohno Jacks Woman's Cab

3/29/2010 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Olympic gold medalist Apolo Ohno supposedly skated off in a taxi that a woman called dibs on this weekend forcing her to take the low road as she branded the short track master a "stupid idiot."

Oh Hail No -- Apolo Ohno Jacks Woman's Cab

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Chosnooki

CRY MOAR

awm

B**** please, if she really wanted that cab she would have been running down the street yelling for it. Her friend even had to go up to her to set her straight and get her to shut up.

jan

Apolo is a hero, he was talking away & I'm sure he didn't even notice that silly girl. I'm sure he is a gentlemen with good manners. His Daddy brought him up right. Love Apolo!!

Anonymous

Ohno and his friends knew the woman was waiting for the cab. His friend told Ohno to get in front of her. Also watch his facial expressions a dead giveaway about taking advantage of someone. Ohno may be a good skater but he disrespects women. Is it because he is estranged from his mother or is he into guys?

Lauren

Anyone who follows Ohno on Twitter can see him chasing after Julianne Hough. Never got a gay vibe from him, just a sexy vibe. LOL. Also, my friends and I take advantage of the drunk idiots ALL THE TIME. I don't think it was "her" cab anyway, but lmfao at him jumping into it. Her fault.

Derek

"shivallry is dead" - smarty5

Anyone else find it ironic that the above quote came someone with the user name smarty5?

maria

Met Apolo once, and I have to say he is a great guy. He would not take any woman's cab. He was talking while following his bodyguard. You could hear the woman's friend say to her " that's not true" as the friend was pulling her away from the camera. No foul on Ohno.

The girl who was there

Hello, this is the girl who he took the cab from. First off I had no idea who the guy was until my friend told me about the video and it was him. You crazy people I was not DRUNK and remember the whole thing, considering we had a friend inside very sick and was just waiting for a cab about 25min. Oh and I totally waved the cab down and the 2 guys fully went in and took the cab. Yeah I was not next to the cab because it was on the street pulling off and I don't live in LA. I clearly am not aware of how men are in LA no matter who they are. Anyway I don't think he new I called that cab but say whatever anyone wants to say cause that's how thing are in your country. Sooo I was just really mad when he went in because I had waited so long and just wanted to leave. However this is pretty funny I think!!!! Apolo you still rock even though you took my cab hahahahahah.

Anon

****in' TMZ... This isn't even the full clip, damn it! You can watch the WHOLE THING here:

From that clip, I'm pretty sure I can safely say that Apolo was there BEFORE the girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2