The Return of Nicole Eggert's Baywatch Body

3/29/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Celebrity Fit Club" has really paid off for former "Baywatch" babe Nicole Eggert.

0921_media_removed_britney

In just six months, the 38-year-old has reshaped her curvy physique into a rock hard bod.

Forget Charles, Nicole's in charge ... though not large.

ef

She looks great!

E

I agree that she looks great; however, if you watch the show, she actually maintained or gained weight most weigh-ins. She constantly got drunk (but she thinks if you don't admit it, it's not actually happening), refused to cut out unhealthy foods or use portion control, and tried to turn people against each other so that she wouldn't be called out on her behavior.

I used to really like her, but now that I see how she really is, I know I was wrong. She's a manipualtive, bitchy addict, unfortunately; and unlike many addicts there doesn't seem to be anything else in there.

Kooky Fan

mmmmm - looks good!

dollfacegenie

She looks great in both pic

cknj

Now she needs to fix that nasty hair.

shaar

GReat job! u looked great in the first pic and still look great in a smaller bod

Cepi

Wow, nice that TMZ calls her "curvy". Didn't expect class. Good for her.

gb1205

dee

Part of the difference is that she is that her posture is bad in the first photo. She is sucking in her gut in the second. Posing makes all the difference.

JuiceinLA

Please- she has obviously had lipo, and lots of it. No 38 year old woman who drinks and exhibited the decided lack of commitment to health and exercise that Nicole exhibits on Celebrity fit club gets those abs without major liposuction. I have $10 and a fatburger that says she is back up to her fit club flab of 127, 30% body fat within a year.

LongJohn69

What a crock. If it was THAT simple, everyone would do it.

Holly Golightly

Wow, she looks amazing! Thanks for posting TMZ - I was just thinking that I wanted some Cadbury chocolate eggs... guess I'll skip those after viewing these, lol.

Dirt Burger

She looks good, nice job! But she has to address her drinking problem.

Allykat811

Alright Nicole!! She looks amazing! Hopefully she'll stay fit and healthy.

trixie

TMZ again proving that the media can beat regular sized girls into anorexic basket cases with just a photo. Be proud!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments