Chaz Bono

Changes ... His Name

3/29/2010 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono is taking another major step in his gender transition -- he's applied to legally change his name.

TMZ has learned Chaz filed an application last week at L.A. County Superior Court to change his name from his female birth name Chastity Sun Bono -- to Chaz Bono.

As we first reported, Chaz began the gender transition process in 2009.

Bono Family Fun Fact: Cherilyn Sarkisian Bono Allman legally changed her name to just Cher in 1979.

commykilla

so her girlfriend got together with her cuz she was a woman. Now she is trying to be a man, does that make her girlfriend straight now? I hope she leaves this side show

unbelievable

Here are pics of Chastity.

One from 1993 when she was pretty and one from a year ago or so.

She has put on a ton of weight since the heavy pic here.

AJLind

CHECK THIS KID OUT:

JUSTIN BIEBER? NOPE...

LUKE BENWARD *CAN* SING!!!

Donna

That is THE unhealthiest looking person I have seen in a while....

Shimkennedy

No wonder Notre Dame fired the dude.

Wombat

I suggest the name BLUBBERBUTT BONEHEAD for this fat disgusting freak.

hitdatb

yo some 1 teach this chick how to eat a salad fatty fatty mcfat deluxe

Millie

I am sick of these perverts and sexually deviant freaks demanding that we accept their sick and vile ways. Truman Capote, himself an interesting sexual deviant, once said, "A bisexual is just a f****t who stuck it into a woman once." They can pretend all they want to be normal, and demand that we accept them, but we will not, knowing in truth that they are mistakes, freaks, deviants.

MyThoughts

Poster #11, Thats hilarious!!! hahahahahahahahaha That made my day. Thanks. LOL

WillOTheWisp

Obviously, she/he hated everything her/his parents gave her/him, including life!!

It doesn't matter if she changes her sex, name and address, she’s still has to confront herself in the end.
She can't get away from her spirit, which appears to have been broken into lots of little pieces. Some would call this Soul Fragmentation. At any rate, you can tell because the physical signs are so apparent!!

I wish her/him nothing but Peace and Contentment. However, I think she will only find it when she has no hormones left; usually, that’s later in life by natural process or by some radical means via surgery.
It is at this time in life when one figures out that life has never been about sex or gender, but rather or not you lose your soul!

I visit the Nursing home frequently, and those elderly people never talk in terms of their sex, or their conquers of it.
Those who can remember, talk of their love ones, their regrets and their realization of just how Good the Lord has been to them though the years.

Hearing all this, gives me a whole new perspective on life!
In the end, we are to realize that we are Spirits, living in a physical body, processing a soul and having an earthly experience.

The sex/intimacy we experience here on earth is nothing compare to the intimacy over in the next dimension!
There, we truly become One…. with the Great I Am, but it has to start here, now… on this earth!

Love doesn’t have a penis or a vagina, It’s a Spirit!
So, before you have your dingy cut off, or one attached, give Life a thought!
It’s not so bad!!!

adam

If you're gonna do steroids you gotta work out too.. look at the TMZ guys.

my my my

What a Beast... Scary and freaky..who cares

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

"His" name? Hey Harvey, I'm as white as you get. If I told you I wanted to be called an African American from here on out, would you play along?

Tired & Disgusted

Doesn't Chaz need to lose some serious weight before he can get gender reassignment surgery?? Looks like he may have to have a gastric bypass first before he does his

WhoaNelly

Chaz Bono Changes ... ITS Name (not a woman, not a man).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments