Cops Also Worried About

Lindsay Lohan

3/29/2010 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops Fear for Lindsay Lohan's HealthThe people closest to Lindsay Lohan aren't the only ones who are alarmed at her condition -- some police officers who routinely come in contact with Lindsay tell TMZ they have thought seriously about forcing her to get help.

Cops who see Lindsay at her worst -- late nights and early mornings when she needs assistance avoiding the paparazzi -- tell TMZ they have been concerned about her "erratic behavior" and "attitude," which have grown progressively worse over the last few months.

We're told during one of Lindsay's crazier nights out recently, cops became so concerned they discussed taking her in for a 5150 evaluation.

Cops decided against it because she didn't meet all the criteria for a 5150 -- they felt she could still take care of herself, though feebly.

As we first reported, a professional who is extremely close to Lindsay fears she's going to die if she doesn't get help for substance abuse ... stat.

barbara miller

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help her! I pray all of the Heavenly Holy Angels surround her now and help her find her way. She is unable to HELP herself at this point. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP HER!!! +

Elvis Twin

Someone send her a Pez dispenser.

diane

Perhaps Papa Spears should take her under his wing as well - he's has lots of experience with mental illness in young women. Her own parents would be the last people on earth who should advise or take care of her!! I'm getting sick of seeing her bleary eyed face.

Per

I TRUST her father to deal with this. Michael Lohan gets a bad rap because of that gold-digging-tramp ex of his, Dina Lohan!! Her dad loves her and he is suitable and capable to manage a conservatorship. Dina Lohan is an opportunist and she is in denial. Dina defends Lindsay's actions, whereas Michael has always been concerned. My only concern with a conservatorship is that he protects himself because Lindsay will lie, cheat and steal to defy him and she would probably try to cause him terrible grief or harm if she is under his control. I'm on TEAM DAD on this one.

Per

Michael Lohan is her best hope. A "Britney Spears/ Jamie Spears" conservatorship is her best hope. I trust Michael Lohan wants to help her. Her no-good mother is constantly lying to defend her and making excuses for her. Her mother parties with her. She is a total enabler and a LEECH! Michael Lohan is a good guy who has been rolled over the coals of HELL by that evil, blood-sucking woman. Let her father take care of her, but he'd better protect himself, because who knows what these crazies will cook up to try to discredit him.

Per

I agree with putting her into a conservatorship under her father's rule. It worked for Britney. The skanks in that family have made Michael the fall guy long enough. They think they can excuse any and all bad behavior on their part by blaming him and he is not to blame here. I do NOT trust Dina Lohan as far as I can throw her, but Michael, I trust him.

King

Poor Linda Logan!

nycgirl

i know what it's like to have parents who don't genuinely seem to care. It can really, really mess you up. :(

JoeyPorsche

Lindsay is a star....on my Dead Pool roster.

2010. Blohan for the win!

MAE SONG

She's the next Corey Haim ----> SHOT GUN- I called it!

Rhonda

Hey Whistler,

Go pontificate somewhere else.

Simone

It is a complicated situation...

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Lindsay needs to just go on and croak, seriously, who cares!

Conan!

I bet you she's a huge Meth addict! She acts the way meth addicts act. Just watch Kari-Ann Piniche on Celebrity Rehab...

wayne

TMZ why are u all of a sudden interested in Lindsay Lohan? I cant help but to think that this story is concocted because she filed suit against a company for using her name in their ad.

And wwe all know that this is one suit that TMZ does not like!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments