Jesse James Gets Personal During CHP Stop

3/30/2010 7:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse JamesTMZ has learned .... Jesse James was stopped by the California Highway Patrol four days ago, and the conversation Jesse had with the officer got very personal -- about his private woes involving Sandra Bullock.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ James was pulled over last Friday outside of Blythe, California on the 10 Freeway after a CHP officer noticed he didn't have a front license plate and was driving his black Mercedes with tinted windows.

We're told the officer had a 15 minute conversation with James that got very personal. We're told James discussed his marital problems with the officer, who eventually decided to let Jesse off the hook with a warning ... the first break he's caught in 2 weeks.

One source tells TMZ James said he was heading to Arizona to save his marriage, though the source would not elaborate.

Celebrity Puppy Love

Can you guess which stars love to take a smooch from a pooch?!

Guess the pooch smooch

Guess the Gams!

Spring has officially sprung -- and the warm weather means less layers and more skin! Can you guess which stars are starting to show some serious stems?

Taylor Swift's Fearless Stage Show

Taylor Swift owned the Cincinnati stage during her Fearless concert tour Sunday night -- and with that rhinestone six-string and a sexy silver dress to match, the 'lil 20-year-old put on a BIG show.

Floppy Hat Fashion

Monica Lewinski's favorite French accessory is making a comeback. From Heidi Klum to Katie Holmes, see which stars are saying "J'adore" to the beret.

Hollywood's Puppets and Muppets

Have some of LA's biggest stars gotten their signature look from a fuzzy friends?

Guess The Plumping Lips

Guess which celebrity smackers have mysteriously gotten more voluptuous with time!

qisiwoleyunmm

Reggie does not love Kim. Of the hundreds of photos I’ve seen of them, I have yet to see ONE where he was gazing at her with love or even admiration. He is ALWAYS staring straight into the camera and he looks stiff and uncomfortable. You can just tell by his body language that he is not that into herIt has been 1 years alrealdy since i retired from the military. I'm 27 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.Ijust want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on Unifor m ed Ma t e .C0M under the name of sammy561.It's the best club for seek ing Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and their admirers.if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one who i'm looking for

Bryan

WHERE'S HE GOING ? Back to the skank-pit. Sandra had better see a doctor, after she changes the locks.

Mallory

Stop paying a tobacco tax. Enjoy an authentic cigarette experience without the carbon monoxide, tar, smoke, ash and 4000 harmful toxins in traditional cigarettes. Enjoy a healthier alternative and save 75%! Lifetime warranty. http://wwwSmoke-Tip.com

John

Jesse gets a break? All Cycle Trash Jesse needs is his grill punched in for messing around on such a wonderful woman. If there is a next time I sure hope that she hooks up with a normal man. Go rot in hell Jesse...

mahafakir

The kisser at the top turns me on. Her lips are so enticing. They turn me on. I don't care who they belong to. I just want them. I want to put my lower lip between those two lips and vclean her teath with my tongue,

mahafakir

Jesse James just shed Crockodillian tears to get a break from the police. He should not have gotten any brea=k. I think the officer a feather in his cap when the husband of the Oscar winner just felt a feather in his cap when the guy opened up to him which was just a bluff. He was lying to this teeth and said superficially without any feeling for his wife. He got an undeserving break.

Marie

Does he even know what a marriage is? Have they written the words "forsaking all others . . . . until death do you part" out of marriage vows today? He trashed his marriage. It appears there never was a marriage as far as he was concerned. SHE was married, but he was only on the license.

TownAndCountry2

His BMW is for sale on M-Series.com

eb2bs

The BMW on M-Series.com is the one he bought for her as a gift for her awards/

Jump up ... spin around ...

Wait a minute ... Woes ? Plezzzzeee ... What does he tell his kids at dinner ? "No "Baked Alaska" until you have finished your "Lobster Thermadore" ... " We should ALL be burdened by woes similar to his ...

Robert Jessee

Did the CHP check the VIN?

jake in texas

I hope they work there marriage out to what is best for them not what we think.

Jake

Austin, TX

Kael

Good luck Jesse I hope your doing the right thing.

Evelyn

My husband performs marriage ceremonies. The bride and groom almost always customize their vows to reflect their wishes, some want no mention of God, NOBODY says obey anymore, some want to include their children, so to say that he took the vows to 'foresake all others' or anything is just guesswork on your part. Remember Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt agreed in their vows to split the difference on the thermometer? My husband did one ceremony where the bride agreed to allow the groom to play soccer every Sunday and never complain. Marriage vows are different, just like marriages - but he's still a rat in my book!

dalapband

How fame and money change a person. A friend of mine worked with Jesse many many moons ago. In a small California town at an auto body shop. I had a chance to meet him one day as I was over at the body shop. My friend introduced me to Jesse and when I found his name was Jesse James I thought it was made up. But no it was his real name. Anyway Jesse back then had a simpler life and just dreamed of one day having his own Bike shop where he would build and sell them.

I dont think he really thought hed get this famous. But the dream got too big and with it the hang out crowd became different. Rich and Famous people Celebrities etc. And a kinda Tiger Woods thing where you feel your invincible and nothing can touch you. Too bad Sandra was someone although famous herself I felt could keep him grounded. Im not defending what heppened, but I bet If you asked him if he could go back to that simpler time and just be Jesse James the kid who loved Bikes and worked in an auto body shop, you might be surprised to find he just might.

Jesses fame became so big when he would come to street vibrations in Reno Nevada and his group would go out for rides hed wear a bandana over his face so you didnt know it was him. But the giveaway was the custom new bikes and the 50 guys in the pack lol.

A lot of people think that fame and glory is great. But when they finally get it, most of them dont want it. The media gets into their private lives and cant leave them alone. I heard where one of the rag magazines called sandra and told her about jesse's affairs? How is that to get a call at home and be told from a gossip mag about your life? Its too bad though the fairy tale had a bad ending.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments