Ricky Martin -- Next Order of Business ...

3/30/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ricky Martin's to do list:
1) Come out of the closet
2) Reexamine my old arm tattoo ...

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

King

Now he needs to record a new record. Two old hits can't make enough money to raise the twins.

King

TMZ's comments registration should be preceeded by an intelligence quiz, an audition like Jeopardy hopefuls have to endure. (This particular thread proves my thesis.)

Terry Joe

While Ricky's sexuality has well been known for years, WHAT'S the big deal on ' his coming out ' ? He's a STUD man, and would attract either a man, or, a woman. You go Ricky ! Frankly, I think a lot of men who ' put on a front and hide ', those who are gay and marry women should come out of the closet as well.

onexnwykr

One for your team Harvey!

olddognewtrick

Happy Keister Ricky!

Araceli

i'm glad he came out ... FINALLY now i think its Ryan Seacrest turn its so obvious. If you didn't know ricky was gay you must of been hiding somewhere in a cave in bufuland

oh yeah

what??????/ who the hell said that gay marriages are sucessful. this is a very destructive lifestyle. hoosexuals have the most patners in their lifetime. an avergge gay males have about 100 sexual patnres in a year. and another thing not may of them make it to 7o. it almost always end in suicide.

honesty

I thought that tattoo matches his "She Bangs" video.

blackmamba

to do #4 change song title from She bang's to He Bangs's!!! LOL God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!

TMZ EDITOR

I am still in SHOCK over the Neil Patrick Harris admission that he is a pickle kisser, and now THIS?
My world is rocked, who could have seen it coming?
Which bastion of hetero masculinity is next, Clay Aiken?

Lizzy

It's about time you come out the closet. Next on list will be Ryan seacreast can wait I will be jumping for joy hahahahaha.

TMZ EDITOR

Attention all homos - the rectum is not a playground.
Govern yourselves accordingly.

Kelly

Some of the homophobic comments here are truly vulgar. I had hoped that younger people and Ricky Martin fans in particular might be a little more evolved, but some of them seem to dwell in the gutter of their own ignorance.

pink floyd

adam and eve not adam and steve.

ari

I love Ricky! I am so happy for him... he can finally be free to just live his life as he was meant to. He's not just so totally hot and adorable, but a total sweet heart and a wonderful human being. yeah.. we all knew he was gay, but coming out is not ADMITTING to anyone about anything.. it's about the individual finally being ok with themselves and comfortable enough with themselves to let go of all the fear and just live freely.. as clay aiken said during his recent NHR speech, "The power of truth and living honestly is very liberating." Ricky, I hope you now truly feel liberated. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments