Speidi -- We've Given Ourselves Indian Names ...

3/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag has altered her identity yet again -- sans plastic surgery this time -- after she and Spencer Pratt decided to give themselves "true native-American names" in an effort to become more spiritual.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
So ... goodbye Heidi and Spencer ... hello White Wolf and Running Bear, respectively.

A rep for the couple tell us Spencer decided to give up his previous moniker, King Spencer, because it was "too much of a burden to have to carry the weight of royalty. "

Instead, Running Bear claims, he and Heidi "are getting more in-tune with our spirituality ... and will be known as the name our creator has given us – our true native-AMERICAN names."

Erik

These are my two favorite people ever.
You all are just too dumb to realize their greatness.

Josh

I thought they were Christian, but I guess I could see they were just Confused.

Winchinchala

Heidi and Spencer-uh-aren't they Jewish? Not enough cache in that ancient tribe to brag about? As a Native American, I have to fill them in. WE DON'T SIT AROUNDT TRYING TO THINK UP NAMES FOR OURSELVES. Like most normal people, we get them from our parents. If they are Jewish and they want "Indian" names, I guess they could become part of that special tribe; THE SCHMOHAWKS.

Next time you see them, ask them what issues in the indigenous community they plan to hold a marathon for or a rock concert or wait-What is it they do again?

Keep us laughing TMZ.

(Anyone out there making a film--HAVE YOU SEEN MAX?!)PEACE

Bu

THEY NEED TO GET OFF THE DRUGS!

rob

I think I just threw up in my mouth

Lisa-Centereach

Yeh, no one cares about these two douchebags...And I am sure the Native American People, are insulted.

Bill

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEBODY KILL THEM AND GET IT OVER WITH. LET'S ALL TAKE UP A COLLECTION. TMZ, QUIT COVERING THESE IDIOTS.

ron

Being native myself i know the perfect indian names for them'squats when she pees and stinks when he poops'.

Julie

This is the most disrespectful thing I have ever read on TMZ. Its not even funny, it's racist and a huge slap in the face to the Native Americans because these two Clowns are the most hated couple ever!! Native Americans are about natural beauty.. and Heidi is nothing "natural" she changed her looks 3 times.. into Plastic! I'll give her a nick name and that would be "White Plastic" And spencers could be "Running Tool"!! Seriously TMZ.. Give the Native American some Respect!

Thunder Thighs

Julie, Julie, Julie, give the Native Americans some credit here. They've been watching reruns of the Great White Stupidity Show for 500 years, so Heidi and Spencer are really not anything to lose their cool over. And don't get racist (neither was I). Throughout the history of the white mans impact on the Americas, there have consistently been a more intelligent, more independent and far more responsible group of whites and various other races or cultures whatever you want to call it, that did not see things as the predatory, militant, murderous slaves of the Great White Corporate Banker Killing Field Show did. I have more admiration for Tecumseh than George Washington. Thomas Jefferson had his parallels too.

Thunder Thighs

I just printed the picture of Spencer and teabagged it.

me

I am a Native American and this is such an insult to all Native American nations. At this point, we can expect this degree of ridiculousness from these two insults to the human race, but TMZ show hold itself to a higher level of integrity. They live their lives for "fame" and TMZ is giving them exactly what they want. It's because of TMZ, and other media outlets, that these two insignifigant morons are they way that they are. STOP REPORTING ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trixie

These are two of the stupidest people on the planet
Didn't we take a poll and agree never to talk about them again?

Thunder Thighs

What in the blue hell? This CAN NOT be for real. I must have drank too much or something. Holy f*ck. I feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole!
Where's the speeding train called Karma when you need it?

John Lennon gets shot, but these two mouth-breathers don't? What a fucked up country!

Jenuine Healing

These two are trying to find themselves. They are obviously searching for some truth and meaning in everything and seem to be struggling. I think the media attention can be distorting and aggravating even as it is craved. I wish them well. I would love to assist them in finding the Spiritual center that they are searching for. Until then, God Bless.