Speidi -- We've Given Ourselves Indian Names ...

3/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag has altered her identity yet again -- sans plastic surgery this time -- after she and Spencer Pratt decided to give themselves "true native-American names" in an effort to become more spiritual.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
So ... goodbye Heidi and Spencer ... hello White Wolf and Running Bear, respectively.

A rep for the couple tell us Spencer decided to give up his previous moniker, King Spencer, because it was "too much of a burden to have to carry the weight of royalty. "

Instead, Running Bear claims, he and Heidi "are getting more in-tune with our spirituality ... and will be known as the name our creator has given us – our true native-AMERICAN names."

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Amanda

Wow, way to offend Indigenous Peoples.

Steven

Hey dumbasses you really should get a clue...are you even native american? Doubtful...very doubtful!

Carly

As A Native American this offends me! You don't just give yourself a Native American name this is something traditionally your parents give you and is sacred!! Spencer is an idiot and a pyscho I have watched the hills since the begining and I would love to have Spencer come to my hometown so he could get his mouth put into place perhaps by one of my TRUE native americans. I would love to hand him is teeth!!! Heidi is beautiful and brainwashed so sad!! Spencer is a weak excuse for a human being and Karma will come back to him for the things he has done, I'm pretty sure the guy is a sociopath.

Redhead844

I love Heidi---seeking an agent to be casted in the hills as well and play Heidi's new friend. please email me at metalband67@yahoo.com. I'm a natural redhead in Maryland seeking acting spots. Thank you!

ERIKA

they should really ponder..silent as the grave.. never ever heard of two people so utterly ridiculous!

real live monkey

@Steven
It doesn't even matter. It's offensive to everyone.

real live monkey

These two people need to get a life. And at least show some respect to there fellow man.

Lori

Please stop abusing my culture!! Haven't your ancestors abused us enough!!

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18