Jesse James in Arizona Rehab

3/31/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A member of the medical team at a Tucson rehab facility tells TMZ Jesse James is a patient there.

The facility -- Sierra Tucson -- specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addiction, as well as other disorders. TMZ broke the story last night.

Multiple law enforcement sources have told TMZ when a CHP officer stopped Jesse last Friday on the 10 Freeway near Blythe, CA. -- for driving without a front license plate and driving with tinted windows -- James told the officer he was going to Arizona to try to save his marriage to Sandra Bullock.

We have now learned from our law enforcement sources that James was specific -- that he was going to a rehab facility in Tucson.

A TMZ producer called Sierra Tucson and spoke with a therapist, who told us Jesse was at the facility and in fact had a 6 PM treatment Tuesday night.

Jesse's rep acknowledged he's in rehab.

Jan

1. the cop should have charged him for breaking the law.
2. I am shocked Jesse is humbling himself enough to do this.
3. I do think Jesse is a sex addict.
4. I still think Sandra should divorce him as he is a LIAR, CHEAT, and RISKED SANDRA'S HEALTH BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SLEPT WITH.

lindsey

This looser is not a sex addict, he is a low down dirty dog. Period.

wiggity

It's a total HIPPA violation.

That being said....PULEEEEEEZE. Is that all it takes these days to "repair" a marriage....running off to rehab? It's not going to work. They'll be filing within the next few months, guaranteed. She's not Elin Woods. She has her own identity. Buh bye JJ. You screwed up BIG time. Go back to your skanky whores and under the rock you crawled out from.

Anita

He'd better get a good lawyer instead! Divorce is inches away.

As an adult, her can bed as many other consenting adults as he wants to, no need for rehab.
But he did it while married and now Sandra will file.

Chantel

I think he obviously told the police and his rehab that he did not care if people knew where he was. You don't have to be anonymous.

Trusts

SEX ADDICTION card is ridiculous... it is nothing more than knowing to choose between doing right from wrong.... that is all it is!! Taking the wrong choice in decision that you know will hurt others, because you have said vows..... clearly a I can't control my animalistic behaviours even though I know the rest of the world can..
It is clearly a choice of wright or wrong - stop blamin addiction.. that is stupid. Don't get married... don't pledge yourself... and most importantly have instilled in yourself - the ability to tell from what is right and what is wrong or devious in this case.!! Very simple.. sex addiction, how stupid

darla37

How come nobody is talking about Jess having "unprotected sex" with all the sleezes...guess he's never heard of AIDS or STD's......TMZ should talk to Donald Trump...he said on Celebrity Apprentice ...he didn't know what Sandra see's in him (Jessie) that would be a good video...

Trusts

Stop mollycoddlying these grown men, whom simply have a problem in making proper decisions when it comes to their own values.....it is a simple matter of doing right or wrong.... for some reason these men are sooo sick that they believe they are beyond other peoples proper and normal values that they live with the thrill of trying to get away with deceit.... sick, sick, and damaging everyone in their wake... these buggers need to be stopped in their tracks... 0 tolerance should begin with all women now..... one strike and your out!!

rebecca

Wow! Who knew it was that easy to get info. So much for HIPPA? Did we lose that in the new health care bill?

superdave

Its Sandras fault! selfish b*tch is out making movies instead of being home taking care of her man. I'm sure the next guy will cheat on her also. A man doesnt stray if he is happy at home.

guest

How ridiculous is that? He cheated throughout his marriage! The only thing that this treatment can save is his image. How can Sandra be that dumb?

chris

So much for privacy..

Sugarbee

I couldn't have said it better myself Jay!

'#36. So this is how it works, huh? A married guy lies and cheats for the hell of it, takes it as far as he can with as many women as he can, and when he finally gets caught, he cries "sex addiction", I can't help myself, sob, sob. I need help to save my marriage, sob, sob. I don't want to lose my wife, sob, sob. I didn't realize what I was doing, sob, sob. What pathetic, wimpy, low-life, lying cheating, idiot full-of-themselves fools these kind of men are. They need to just shoot themselves and end their fabricated pain, so no one else has to put up with or listen to them ever.

Posted at 10:39PM on Mar 30th 2010 by Jay"

I DIDN'T buy it from David Duchovny and I ain't buying it from any of these other rich "celebrities" Only when they are caught do they have a problem. They are simply horny perverts.

K-Lo

When Sandra saw jesse she Projectile Vomited on his face & then she stole the dog & ran!!!

greg

jesse, your a #1 ass hole!!!!!