Kathy Griffin Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race?'

3/31/2010 2:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's female comedian Kathy Griffin at some event in L.A. recently (left) -- and Golda Lame' (right), drag mother to "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Raven.

Kathy Griffin
Kathy has been on 'Drag Race' before, but only as a judge ... not a contestant.

Kathy Griffin REALNESS!

We're just sayin'.

Suze

HAHAHA! Perfect match....can't stand Kathy. She's a bitch.

appaulledw

But Kathy's Penis is still bigger!

trish

DAMN !!!!!!!

Peaches

KATHY GRIFFIN SUCKS, HER ROUTINE SUCKS, SHE SUCKS, HER LOOKS SUCK, HER PERSONALITY SUCKS.............ACTUALLY SHE'S A DUDE.....KATHY GRIFFIN IS A MAN........................

that's why

no one gives a gay fat rat's ass about this show except you butt pirates.

Bren

Holy hell! This is the best one done so far. Twins!

memememememem

Woahhh.....Double WOOF!

Raejean

Separated at birth, this poor she-male has Kathy for an uglier twin sister?

Ziggy

Kathy Griffin has the most irritating voice in show business. Her comedy routine is about stalking real celebrities and whining for 2 hours about it. She's so unfunny. Is she Carrot Tops older sister, or what? Those two must share the same gene pool.

Ziggy

13. SO WHAT! They're both red heads? THIS is the reason why celebrities or ANYONE in the public eye go under the knife, do drugs, become alcoholics... because of the people before me leaving comments! She is a perfectly good looking woman aging gracefully. Not a damn thing wrong w/ her... until she reads things like this over and over and over again. What is wrong with America?

Posted at 4:45AM on Mar 31st 2010 by Jac

Oh boo hoo!! The woman has no talent and she's ugly to boot. Who's fault is that? Celebrities go under the knife because they are vain and insecure, the same reasons non-famous people go under the knife.

Lola

Dear Ms. Griffin,
You are not a beautiful, much less attractive, woman. Please, dig deep and understand and accept this. Plastic surgery will not help you, only make you look more strange. STOP NOW. Embrace who you are and be the best you can be.

I feel incredible mean and vain to tell you I am 45 years old and look 1000 times better than you without makeup than you ever will with all the makeup in the world, but its the truth. Stop trying to live up to an impossible image and accept who you are. Leave Hollywood - no one cares about you there - and find a peaceful, meaningful life without all the glitz and glamour. You don't need their approval or definition of beauty... it will only depress you. FIND YOUR OWN.

tsc

I actually like her and find her funny. If I were a celebrity I would never read these message boards. Can you imagine how it would make you feel? Most of you are vile and taking you're own unhappiness out on these message boards, lets face the true meaning of your comments. AkA..I'm such a miserable person I have to go on message boards to cut people down so I can feel better about my life.

Demarcos

I actually thought she looked more like merle ginsberg

ce