MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

3/31/2010 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans has already raised enough cash to buy Paris Jackson a birthday surprise ... she turns 12 next week.

tim

we pedophile haters should call for justice for the kids.

pauline

what other artist you know has fans as loyal as michael jackson? I read somewhere that up to 18 of his fans committed suicide after hearing he passed..Now thats just crazy

Cher

All for L.O.V.E....
WOW!!! The LA Michael Supporters are on their game! Not that I'm surprised with MJ's PYT and others leading the fight. I so envy you guys are out there where the action is. Why did I ever leave LA and my Michael to get married anyway? Oh wait, Sneddon, Tohme and the Jermster live there so maybe I DON'T want to live there after all, but I sure would love to visit and have the chance to tell Dr. Murder and his co-conspirators what I think of them...makes my blood boil just thinking about it.
Anyhoo, I hope to get out there at some point during the trial if possible, or at least for Michael's Birthday. I know LA will know how to really celebrate his birthday, unlike these lames down here who only talk a big game.
BTW: How can I send my support for Katherine's flowers and Paris' bracelet? I want to be a part of this fight for Michael even if I can't be there physically.
--Major kudos to all of you out there in the trenches in LA--I L.O.V.E. you all and Michael would be so proud of you!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER........

maxine

GREAT!!! I'm very glad the fans are supporting this cause. All the kindness that Michael has shown and given to this world are bountious and is uncomparable.LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE!!

Steve England

Michael Jackson fans need to accept he got what he paid for, remember others have said he told them he'd pay whatever it takes for Propofol.

How about justice for the many people who he didn't pay, didn't Neverland get closed down 'cos because he failed to pay wages.

How about justice for Joe Jackson who's son cut him out the will, where was the love their.

steph

These are not just LA fans... it is being led by fans in LA, but they are including fans all over the world. :)

fan

Screaming girls & cancer-strickened lirrle boys followed MJ, but where were they when he looked drugged & sick for over a decade?
I remember how he starved himself after Chandler & Arviso leeched money & used him as the molesting poster boy.

MJ should've stayed away from stupid millionaire public people, insane fanatics & his own dumb family members. He would be alive, calm & rational without their annoying presense.

steph

It is interesting to see how judgmental people are being.. why are these people insane fanatics? Because they are sending Michael's mother flowers and buying his daughter a birthday present? That makes them insane? Or because a LOT of people got together to pay for this banner? That means they are insane fanatics? This is very strange.

Erin

Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that their was never 1 single shred of evidence that Michael ever harmed a child? Michael Jackson was the victim of extortion and frivolous lawsuits by ignorant, greedy people,these are the same people who continue to call Michael a pedophile. Must be hard to be so jealous of such an amazing talent, and an amazing human being who gave so much to the world. A fool is born every minute. Long Live the King Of Pop in our hearts forever!
A devoted Michael Jackson for for Life!

Kar

OMG I love you Michael!!!! I will always miss you, the world will always miss you. JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunny

Erin, they're well-known stirrers.....ignore them like everybody else does.

Lori

I love it. way to go fans. Paris will be blessed. take a picture of the locket/ necklace so we can all see it. Mrs. Mother Katherine will be blessed. Miss ya Michael!

Nicole

I love it. Such a wonderful gesture of support. I want to see the Dr. Murray in jail.

Cali MJ Fan

Letii

Thank you TMZ for ruining the surprise for Paris ughh!!