MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

3/31/2010 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans has already raised enough cash to buy Paris Jackson a birthday surprise ... she turns 12 next week.

Diane

to #2- Jenn

What a wonderful post! My sentiments exactly. All the tru-blue Michael Jackson fans feel that way too! Regardless of what anyone says about him, no one or nothing will ever change the way we feel about him! Great post! Diane

!

Seeing the chicken heads running around on flames will be funny.

Dustin

They demand justice lol lol. He was a child molesting drug addict.
Some people are so stupid.
He asked the Dr to inject him...

Justice lol...

Inquiring Mind

95. Hopefully the banner will fall of and land on one of the fans crack pipe and catch fire.
Seeing the chicken heads running around on flames will be funny.

Posted at 10:00AM on Mar 31st 2010 by Josie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/31/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-fans-airplane-banner/7#comments#ixzz0jlMOy6PP

It will probably fall on your head, Grossie Josie, Katherine will only donate the roses when they turn black to your hospital bed, now scurry on to another of TMZ posts and comment elsewhere!

sue

ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E.!!!! NOT MONEY!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS MICHAEL.. sue from tampa

MiMi

Posted at 9:56AM on Mar 31st 2010 by Angela

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robbing from the poor? Are you serious?

Many of the fan sites (which you obviously do not frequent) are involved in charitable work.

Both the necklace and the flowers, of which I am certain did not cost a fortune, is just a token of love and support from the fans.

sue

good morning mimi, your right its not like we are paying the jacksons bills for them or anything!!! it is the thought that counts right?? sue from tampa

MJ's PYT Superfly Sista

To the haters its all for L.O.V.E. wE HAVE LOTS PLANNED FOR FUTURE. Been taking the donations a few weeks now. The Hoaxers
you people are sick and just causing chaos. Michael is dead
and that mordering SOB thinks he's gonna walk easy. Not by Michael
fans. I love you MIchael, RIP my sweet King. Happy Birthday
Paris about to mail my Bday card now.Monday Murray will hear MJ
fans voices. i shout for all fans worldwide whcant attend.

!

How sweet the freaks are looking out for one of their one.

Inquiring Mind

99. 93. Okay, I'm a Michael Jackson fan and all but why are these people raising money from the poor to give to the rich? Why would they buy Katherine Jackson roses when she can buy Busch Gardens if she choose to do so? Why raise money for Paris' locket when that young lady has more money than any of his fans could ever dream of, but don't get me wrong the sentiment for Paris is sweet. I'm sorry it just seems to me that priorities are out of wack here. In these hard economic times people need to worry about their welfare and there job security and I believe that Michael would agree with me. His family is going to be, and is doing just fine.

Posted at 9:56AM on Mar 31st 2010 by Angela

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robbing from the poor? Are you serious?

Posted at 10:07AM on Mar 31st 2010 by MiMi

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/31/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-fans-airplane-banner/7#ixzz0jlOTmmhr

Probably never experienced or never shared a small token of Love from either giving or getting from a loved one, poor things hee who comment bad about this whole thing, you kind of feel sorry for them.

Inquiring Mind

100. How sweet the freaks are looking out for one of their one.

Posted at 10:13AM on Mar 31st 2010 by Marie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/31/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-fans-airplane-banner/7#ixzz0jlPGAPpO

Please rephrase that .. idiot! Second thought who cares, stupid is stupid does!

MiMi

TMZ Pleez stop deleting my posts!!!

Helen

I'm a fan of Michael and I live in Brazil. I would love to be present at this moment is so important for us all. I'm anxious for the day of the trial, because I hope that all the unanswered questions are clarified once and for all. As a trial, I believe that the evidence should be presented to the jury, right? It is the moment of truth. justice is done.

The BRAZIL also want justice for Michael Jackson

Casey

Here's hoping the plan crashes, killing all aboard.

Dr. Murray, we love you and support you to the HILT!!!! Thank you for defending the innocent. Thank you for stopping the pedophile.

MiMi

Good Morning sue

Yes, for crying out loud you would think the fans were buying them a Roles Royce or something.

I think it is sweet and the children already know how important the fans were to MJ and vice versa.