Britney Spears: To bebe or Not To bebe?

4/1/2010 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled pop star Britney Spears went shopping at bebe in Beverly Hills on Wednesday in a college student approved red turtleneck, ripped jeans and Uggs 2.0 ... and came out wearing a morning after weave, white strapless dress thing and a pair of heels from the Shauna Sand collection.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

See what happens when you leave Britney alone ... to shop.

Sig

Both outfits look horrid!!! Britney needs to get herself a personal shopper.

dolphin

Pat, who wears outfits home from shopping? me and my friends do all the time.

and Brit looks SO CUTE and in great shape!!!

JLS

She works VERY hard and has done whatever they asked of her in the last year. It's her money. It's clearly time to spend it and have some fun. She's always worn cute clothes that have a bit of an FU to them. I love it!

its me

Britney looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! ............in the before pic.

The ankle straps just don't work for gals like us, Brit. They chop off your legs! And what lovely legs you have!

i'm so happy she is getting herself back on track. (ps, i'm a 29 y/o sexy mom of 2 - and i'm rootin' for Britney!)

ME

THE GIRL NEEDS A STYLIST BAD. SHE HAS NEVER KNOWN HOW TO DRESS.

Straight Talkin Texan

That's funny!

And to all you idiots who think Britney's legs look thick: They're called muscular! And I think she has GREAT legs!

London not England

AND SHE'S A WHORRRRRRRRRRE TA BOOT!~!~!~!~!~!

jrad247

Ripped jeans: Soccer mom I'd hit after a twelve pack

White dress thing: Like a fat librarian ready for Whore's Night Out

Jake

I've never seen those glasses on her before, she's ripping off the look from that girl on American Idol..

Poindexter

She looks like a bull in a china shop clomping down the sidewalk in that dress.

Maxis

Say what you want, but those legs look damn good. NOM NOM NOM time if you ask me.

kimberly

BRIT LOOKS MAAZING AND WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT FAT.... u girls who say shes fat are probably like 300 pds she looks greaTT!!!

LOL

thank GODDDDDDDDD i didn't buy that dress from Bebe. Looks so cheap on!

Britney, the salespeople must've lied to you. Badly. You look horrible.

What you really should've bought was a brush and a mirror!

tdrury

She looks hot in both picture.I like how the dress hugs her body and shows off her fantastic legs.

susanne

Why does she insist on looking like a cheap slut?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments