10 Million Reasons

Tiger Was Afraid of Rachel

4/1/2010 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rachel Uchitel -- the pilgrim of alleged mistresses -- settled up with Tiger Woods for waaaaaaay more than you think ... as in $10 MILLION!!

10 Million
There were numerous reports Rachel settled on the brink of holding a Gloria Allred-style news conference for anywhere between $2 - 5 million.

But our sources -- and they are good -- tell TMZ Tiger was so concerned with the depth and detail of information from Alleged Mistress #1 that they folded like a cheap suit, and offered the huge $10 million sum in return for an ironclad confidentiality agreement.

TMZ has learned the actual settlement could fluctuate $1 million either way, depending on future circumstances. But the baseline is $10 mil.

Compare Rachel's settlement with what other A.M's received, if they got anything at all. We're told several mistresses got several hundred thousand dollars, and others got nothing. That speaks volumes about how much Rachel knows.

Insiders are saying Rachel's settlement could be a precursor to what Elin Nordegren could get if she pulls the plug on her marriage to Tiger. Reports that Elin could get $300 million under the prenup are absurd. It's more likely the prenup is in the $5 - 10 million range, with provisions for support. But insiders tell us -- with the backdrop of Rachel's settlement -- there's no way Tiger would get off cheaper than $20 mil.

PolarBear

We at the IRS have taken note that Rachel may have received a massive amount of money from Tiger Woods and we will pay close attention to their tax reports.

c

Doesn't anyone kill hookers to shut them up anymore?

um, no thanks

Elin, I would divorce Tiger, take him to the cleaners and sue that bitch for about 11,000,000
You could win, a lady recently lost a massive multi million dollar judgment for having an affair with someone's husband.

Start anew, and find a man who thinks you deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.
Don't loose your identity trying to help Tiger restore his.

cathy

Why so much? She's already spilled the beans. I can't imagine Elin thinking that this payoff is a great idea. It's already crazily stupid so why pay? http://newsy1.wordpress.com

Thunder Thighs

Does this make her the highest paid blank ever? And that other girl only got a sandwich out of him? Open your checkbook, Eldick Woods! lol

gus

She still doesn't have enough to buy any dignity, class or self-respect.

SmartGirl

Just another lying black man unable to keep it in his pants - no surprise there. ? The women being dubbed homewreckers, skanks, whores, etc...but poor wittle putter guy...leave him alone, he's just an "addict".

Just Sayin

She's the prettiest of them ALL.

GET IT B!TCH

Dj Nude

I wish I was born with a hole instead of a pole. I could just lay on my back and spread my legs for a living instead of having to work for my money.

Jennifer

Why is Tiger taking part in blackmail? I thought it was illegal.

All your base are belong to us

Rachel is some friend... NOT!

JLS

Depth of info? How much more could she reveal than some of the others?? This amount is incredibly disturbing. Rachel Uchitel is predatory female. She knew damn well where this was headed. She extorted Tiger Woods and used Gloria Allred to do it. That's the reality of this.

um, no thanks

Persons with doctoral degrees earn an average of $3.4 million during their working life so she made about as much blackmailing Tiger as three people with doctoral degrees would earn over an entire lifetime.

She is set and will never have to blackmail another person her entire life, you have to give her credit for being a top notch blackmailer.
She made the man who tried to black mail Letterman look like a generous and great guy.

JLS

If I were Elin, and I found this out, I'd be history. But not before I looked him in the eye and asked him if she was worth a 10 million dollar orgasm. This is just sick. He has set this predatory bitch up for life. I wonder what level of expertise his lawyers have...it seems so far over the top it's just ridiculous.