Jesse James -- 'Broken Man'

4/2/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is a "broken man" who is trying desperately to save his marriage, according to his lawyer.

Attorney Joe Yanny says, "This whole thing has destroyed Jesse's entire universe. Right now, he's a broken man."

Yanny says Jesse is still in love with Sandra Bullock and, "The single most important thing to Mr. James and the children is that the marriage somehow survive."

As TMZ first reported, James is being treated at the Sierra Tucson rehab facility. Yanny cautions people not to assume the treatment is for sex addiction.

eb

Broken Man my ASS!! I am sure he wasn't feeling broken when he was boinking all those sluts. If he didn't get caught, he would have continued. Tiger Woods and this guy should form a club, the 'Cheaters Caught' club.

Reggie in Atlanta

TMZ Family, Read post 75 and 78 for context.
Dear "Me not you",
1st: You missed the whole point and focused on the bit of humor I interjected. Everyone has the right to like what they like. If "big breasts" was one of his requirements, he shouldn't have married a woman that didn't have this quality. I'm not passing judgment one way or the other. I'm simply saying if that is what he wanted, don't marry Sandra. If Sandra is as wonderful as Jesse has said (and I believe she is), what was the missing link? In my opinion, it was physical.

2nd: I believe that women are the superior sex. Nothing in my comments contradicts this.

3rd: Physical "requirements" are not solely in the male domain. Women have preferences too. Some like tall, some like short. Some like athletic, some like cuddly. Some like corn rows, some like a crew cuts, some like a bald head. Get my point? You have the right to like what you like. That is why God made us different.

4rd: Just because someone wants a certain physical configuration doesn’t mean that the other things are not important. For example, attaching your personality to a beautiful physical form would still result in an unattractive mess. Sorry, physical is important BUT SO IS EVERYTHING ELSE. Again, Sandra seemed to have “everything else” so what is left is physical.

5th: You don’t know me. Don’t judge me. Do not release your demons on a stranger when I obviously didn’t cause them. Also, don’t try to attach “all women” to your opinion to garner added weight to it. If your opinion had merit, it would stand on its own. Immature people throw e-tantrums. Mature people can respond without excessive emotion and incorrect assumptions.

6th: For the record, I am a happily married, professional, college educated, 35 year old, Christian man. I am deeply in love and have a great life. As a side hobby, I write poetry that celebrates women.

Release your demons elsewhere.

XX00,
Reggie

Reggie in Atlanta

TMZ Family,
Regarding post 88: Read posts 76, 78 for context. Enjoy.

Joanne

Talk about the BLIND SIDE....If Sandra met Jesse in 2003 and married him in 2005 AND HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN IN 2004 ?? Hello, did Jesses CHEAT WITH SANDRA on his EX WIFE? If so, who is really to blame and who is really sick??? Looks like KARMA to me.

Pam

This whole thing with Jesse James is such a big let down. I thought he was one person who was beyond this. Poor Sandra and everyone else that was hurt. Was out an about and passed by a tv that had headline that said "breaking news" Sandra siting. It sounds like someone saw bigfoot. I hope everyone lets Sandra alone to deal with this situation and get on with her life.

destiny

Boo F&*$ing WHO ! This guy is a total douche ! and Sandra isn't broken ?
What an ass.......He is taking the TIGER TRAIN for sure .....

janedoe

Not one of you people has any idea what really happened. Not one of you claims to know Jesse or Sandra personally. So far not on ounce of proof of any wrong-doing has come out, except that Sandra moved out and Jesse has apologized for - something.

You all are no better than the media who are hounding Bullock and James.

Skank #1 surely had a role in it and it sucks that she has gotten so much attention for it plus a $30,000. paycheck. That's what she was really after all along.
#'s 2,3, and 4 - I have my doubts that they ever were involved in anything more than sexting, which leaves cell phone evidence and which, of course, is enough to hang Jesse.

Bullock and James obviously loved each other and I imagine he's kicking his own ass, as he should. I personally thought they were a great couple and hope that they can work their way through this.
Has to be hard for Sandra tho, with the whole country sticking their nose into her business.

CBK

Oh, boo hoo, poor Jesse. NOT! He's "broken" because he got caught and will have to pay for what he did. If he hadn't got caught, he would still be doing it. If Sandra takes him back, he will just do it again.

bka62223

Broken man / rehab = please honey... give me another chance. Personally, I believe that Sandra is a woman with a big heart and that she will forgive him. Unfortunately, I also believe that he will burn her again and again, no matter what he promises now. I lived with a woman that was a serial-cheater, each time I caught her, there were tears, appologies and promises to be faithful. During the 4 years that she was cheating, I remained faithful. She moved in with another man shortly after I was released from the hospital following a near-death and life changing experience. Sandy... I'd cut and run babe!!!!

Thunder Thighs

Yep, wondered how long it would take for Mr. Asswipe to get his lawyer to wedge his children into the equation. Jess to Sandra: "Babe: look what you're puttin the kids through. They love you. Just want to BE with you. YOU'RE more of a mother to them than their own mothers. If you can't come back for me, do it for the kids, ok? Sandy: the hairy ball is in your court. Please don't BLOW it?!?!?

Nemo

Nothing more pathetic than a crybaby biker!

Thunder Thighs

Baker

Boo-freakin-hoo. Give me a break. If he hadn't gotten caught, he'd still be doing it. He should have thought about the possible consequences before he started acting like he was single. He's a pig, always has been, always will be. If he was in love with Sandra Bullock, he wouldn't have been screwing around on her.

Thunder Thighs

Broken Man?

He's an assh0le who is only "broken" because he got caught just like Tiger Woods!

No sympathy please, the guy has been a dick for years, treats everyone like $hit and again only feels hurt because

HE GOT CAUGHT.

Give me a break! What a tool.

Thunder Thighs

Dude, you fucked up big time. Sorry, but you really blew it. Nothing you can do can restore what you once thought you had. Move on, it's over.