Tiger's Teacher: You Owe Me an Apology

4/2/2010 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' kindergarten teacher has something in common with his wife Elin Nordegren -- she's tired of his lies and she's not gonna take it anymore!

Gloria Allred

Maureen Decker, alongside her trusty attorney Gloria Allred, just finished her presser, re-iterating that she believes Tiger's tale of childhood racism never happened. She wants a personal apology, saying, "I am asking Tiger for a private and public apology to put my mind at ease and set the record straight."

Tiger WoodsMs. Decker also said she was suffering from migraines and elevated blood pressure as a result of this ordeal ... and colitis.

Mabel Leaf

Teacher looks like Roger Ebert.

Thunder Thighs

This is so lame. This Allred whore needs to die!
WTF does any of this have to do with anything? Another loser cash grab by a pathetic woman led by an even more pathetic woman Allred.
Honetly.....society is truly fucked now when losers like this are in the news.
I hope Allred holds her breath waiting for Tiger's apology and dies.

jmusg

Give me a break!

chicken head

her daughter is a sexist SLUT!
she said all men LOVE BIG TITS??? and their brains go dead when they see women with BIG BREASTS??????
YOU SEXIST PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Girl's Mamma

This just confirms that Tiger has been a liar for many, many years. Wonder if he lies about his golf scores?..lol

dd

I believe him now, that town was racist as hell in the 80's.

Delores Williams

Ah, Gloria, how would the teacher know? It's not kids usually tell anything, and this woman remembers something from over 25 years ago? Impressive. Leave the man alone, man cause he didn't screw you? Whatever happened to your women's causes? All you do now is present whores and who knows what this teacher is talking about.

Kate

The Tiger Wood movie was not endorsed or supported by Tiger Woods. It was produced without his consent and as Hollywood does, they add fiction or portray situations wrong. Mrs. Decker even if she was his teacher, why does she feel now she needs to speak out. That book was released many years ago. He doesn't specifically state it was her that didn't do anything, don't most elementary schools have noon duties so teachers can have breaks. Bottom line, who friken cares, let him be.

Karen

I guess I am confused to what the point of hiring this lady to talk for you. What do these women exactly have her doing for them in a court of law? I would only hire an attorney if I had something to settle in court.Is she a legitimite attorney? The only thing I ever see her do is talk to the media.

Thunder Thighs

OMG, go fuck yourself Decker. You are not fooling anyone.

JustAMom

Can Gloria Alred please go away...This is the biggest nonstory of the day.

Fed-Up

Gloria Allred is disgusting! She takes in all the white trash and takes pleasure in destroying peoples lives. She must be a miserable, lonely and very angry person.

jimmy

has gloria run out of young whores,now she is chasing old whores, teachers are like catholic priests,
my teachers used tie me in my desk, and let other students make fun of me, i believe tiger,
and for gloria what a loser,

Bob Barnett

2 old whores

DesertChildAZ

This is ridiculous. I haven't talked to my kindergarten teacher since the day I left kidergarten. Why is this person trying to contact a student she had over 30 years ago?

Listen, Tiger Woods is to Gloria Allred what Michael Jackson was to Diane Dimond. Their cash cows.

Stop wasting our time with this crap!