Tiger's Teacher: You Owe Me an Apology

4/2/2010 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' kindergarten teacher has something in common with his wife Elin Nordegren -- she's tired of his lies and she's not gonna take it anymore!

Gloria Allred

Maureen Decker, alongside her trusty attorney Gloria Allred, just finished her presser, re-iterating that she believes Tiger's tale of childhood racism never happened. She wants a personal apology, saying, "I am asking Tiger for a private and public apology to put my mind at ease and set the record straight."

Tiger WoodsMs. Decker also said she was suffering from migraines and elevated blood pressure as a result of this ordeal ... and colitis.

Vik

Gloria is a shame to the legal profession. She's using her legal license to make a mockery of the profession. She should be disbarred!!

Lynda

This whole thing is making me sick. Is Gloria that hard up? Why do you keep on making this circus? Please STOP!!!

dd

Your illnesses come along with getting older. Get a life!

colleen

Lady ... get over it. How you let someone who plays golf for a living cause you physical pain is just crazy. You need to see a shrink. Stop looking for attention.I am sure many of your old students had poor things to say about you. Go get an apology from all of them, then bug Tiger. Go but into your old students lives and make comments on the poor choices they have made in their lives. Do not pick and choose. Find any Dr. who would say your physical issues have to do with a golf player. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

none of your business

why is this happening.. who cares.. I can't believe this is being lived stream??

wayne

You know what I would not doubt that this happen. It is not outside the modus operandi of people seeking fame and money to use any means necessary to reach that pinnacle. Tiger may have been seeking street cred with black people because of the image he had at the time as a white boy.

Tiger if this lady is speaking the truth, make ammends but not via Alred. Second, take back your image from your advertisers, handlers, etc. These people are not your friends. You are just their puppet. Just like Michael Jackson was a ho to them - doctors, lawyers, accountants, managers, publicist, etc. They are the ral leach in the industry.

But anybody associated with the ho/pimp Alred automatically has a blemished image, it's just a pity.

jxtr

This press conference by the teacher is bogus. She only went to Glorida Allred to get money. Gloria is the queen of shakedown. The teacher claims she has physical problems because of this portrayal. Gloria and the teacher should be ashamed of themselves.

dom

THis woman is disgusting and just as bad as gloria allred. Allred should be disbarred adn this woman jailed for letting a child get tied to a tree!

Pam

Wow! This lady is out of it! That is why our schools are in the mess that they are in.. I was as dark as Tiger!? are you kidding me?? I love the part that she had paid too much into Cobra insurance.. so wonder if she needs a little more extra cash.. everyone trying to cash in.. This is bull!!! they need to go away!!

Trish

lol, I can't help but laugh. "I feel my emotions rather than show them with my migraines, collitis, and high blood pressure?" LOL, wow.

Then she says, that people around her know it's false and that the video proves it's false...so what is the big deal? Why does it bother her so much? It's not like people around town are confronting her about it. No one even knows this woman. If she was famous, maybe I'd understand.

As much as she's talking about her health issues from stress I'm surprised she isn't suing for pain & suffering, lol.

Now she's saying, "What goes around comes around"? And why is she concerned about him cheating on his wife? It has nothing to do with what she's complaining about. Shut up already!

Thunder Thighs

No wonder the americans are trillions of dollars in debt. Spending all this money on this bullshit. What a waste. There's more important things going on people!

Brent

Wow, some people are so shameless. I don't know who I have less respect for; The teacher or this constantly self-serving lawyer.

David A.

i think tiger bang her too.! thats why shes pissed they should all get togther and have a threesum.

Larry

Called the school yesterday and the school admitted:

1. all teachers are not ALWAYS on the playgournd

2. all teachers do not have perfect attendance (they are not always there)

CANDALILLY

Whats the point...who cares...these people look like idiots. Have some dignity and get your own life.