Tiger's Teacher: You Owe Me an Apology

4/2/2010 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' kindergarten teacher has something in common with his wife Elin Nordegren -- she's tired of his lies and she's not gonna take it anymore!

Gloria Allred

Maureen Decker, alongside her trusty attorney Gloria Allred, just finished her presser, re-iterating that she believes Tiger's tale of childhood racism never happened. She wants a personal apology, saying, "I am asking Tiger for a private and public apology to put my mind at ease and set the record straight."

Tiger WoodsMs. Decker also said she was suffering from migraines and elevated blood pressure as a result of this ordeal ... and colitis.

none of your business

why is this still on?? Gloria, do u not have any shame.. it appears to me you will do anything to get her face on TV..

T

Someone should check the old lady's medical record and see when these medical problems started. Bet it was before the video came out

Wiseronenow

HARVEY: Appears to me that Gloria was blown off by Tiger ET AL with regards to paying off the other babes and this is Gloria's way of getting Tiger's attention again in that regard, and especially right before the Masters. I would expect the teacher will get something, maybe not 'directly' from Tiger, but just because she came forward with her story and letting Gloria tell it. Gloria is good.

Thunder Thighs

TMZ YOU HAVE NOW BECOME 3 STEPS LOWER THAN THE NATIONAl ENQUIRER.
I could care less about what happen to Tiger in Pre-School.This is my first time commenting on any website and this will be the last.Gloria is such a rat. Someone should check her past.maybe she was one of those sixth graders who tied Tiger to that tree. Where does this shit stop.

Googie

Why does Gloria Allred has this vendetta towards Tiger? She's going way out of her way to get dig up people to say things whether it true or not or embellished to come out of the woodwork. Why doesn't she put this effort to get killers and rapists arrested. With all her money, why doesn't Allred retire & go away to some island.

SUN

Allered must be hoping Tiger will write her a check at the last second. This entertainer/lawyer needs he liscence revoked for hosting such zany-theatrical,antics.

pissed

How many people want to cash in on Tiger's bad luck???
It's ridiculous, ALL THESE MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!including the stupid teacher...it's crazy, there should be a law against this sort of thing.

Chris

So organized . What a Joke

Ryan

Absolutley absourd! This is April fools stunt right. I looked up Gloria Allred on wiki and saw a picture pic of a old bag chasing an ambulance. Ironic that joslyn james in her innocent media look resembles the teacher in the video. I'll be holding a press conference demanding an appology from Ms. Decker asking for an hour of my life back.

Darwin

AH, now we know why tiger needs rehab.

Becca

You people are all flipping morons. I lived there, I went to school there. Let me tell you, in the 80's, the white people were the minorities, not the other way around. Mostly hispanic, asian and black. And we all got along fine. We never even knew what tolerance meant because it wasn't an issue. Nobody cared what color your skin was. Also, I lived 2 blocks from the school and was not allowed to just walk home without a parents OK - and I was in 6th grade! The kindergarteners HAD to be picked up by an adult - they would never have told them to just walk home alone. And finally, the kindergarten playground is totally isolated from the rest of the playground. The older kids couldn't have gotten in, and the younger kids couldn't have gotten out. This claim is crap, just another one of Tigers many, many lies. It never friggin happened!

Sean

Waitng to see the next client of hers. Maybe she can parade in all of tigers teachers one by one and they can all try to get a piece of the action. Maybe throw in the school bus driver or the janitor. This was a circus. Very sad.

Bob

Who knew that Roger Ebert was Tigers' teacher. Who gives a s**t, Who gives a F**k!

David Castaneda

Looks more like her diet and lack of exercise are causing her migraines, high blood pressure and colitis.

evi

Just another piece of white trash looking for a pay day