Serena Williams Laces Up the Beach

4/3/2010 1:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tennis great Serena Williams turned Miami Beach into a Victoria's Secret runway show by wearing a lacy green bikini on Friday.

media_removed_tmz

Game. Set. Match.

moran

Fat ugly pig............

TXLady

WOW, wearing a bikini is a privilege not a right. As for everyone saying how ugly she is, get over it... She ISN'T ugly, she's just a big girl who doesn't dress correctly for her body type! She's obviously a confident strong woman who doesn't care what anybody thinks and in turn makes choices that are a huge turn off to the vast majority of people. She's not the first and won't be the last person to pick clothes that are totally wrong for her body type.

Rudy

Looks like Mike Tyson.

The Voice

Now that's what I'm talking about... here's to looking at you kid!

T.Sentaz

Serena has a crazy sick phsyique!!! I'm so sick of every dude on tmz and his mother drooling over Anna Kournakova and that other blonde broad, oh yeah Sherapova. Tmz is so driven (like most media) by a white male point of you that it's a little frustrating. I can gurantee you that if you got more black, brown, and latinos giving their two cents, Bar Rafeili or whatever the heck her name is and Aashley Greene would vanish into the dang-gone oblivion. Even the black guy with the glasses (of course he has no name) looks really confused when all the guys are raving about how much Kournakova look like Elin. He's like "Oh lord! wtf? here we go"

T.Sentaz

I meant point of view-- oops lol (before all you little snitches get on me for that)

Mikey

Looks like Earl Campbell in drag. Skoal brother..........

Todd

she looks like a Gorn!

Thunder Thighs

Shats would ear chop her so fast,

Stacy

Her bathing suit is cute. I'm betting half of obese America will kill for her body, so stop being envious. Most of the boys who say she's ugly can't get a girl with half her looks. Keep dreaming and jackin off - by yourselves!

Thunder Thighs

Shats would ear chop her so fast,

Thunder Thighs

Can you UGLY beast!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks smelley

Twenty something hater!

She's not no.1 on my list, but I'd pound that like free beer!!!
I love my fellow posters: bigots and bitter chicks and bitter queens!
Straight guy here y'all, let me tap that phat ass and then get me a beer and bong rip, FTW!!!

the pep

She is so HOTTT....I love the outfit!!

Steve

I've never had sex with a sheep before but...after one look at this. the sheep is looking pretty good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments