Joe Jackson

'Horrified'

at Dr. Murray Defense

4/4/2010 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's father says he is "horrified" by the prospect Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team will argue that Michael Jackson accidentally killed himself by pumping a lethal dose of Propofol into his body.

TMZ broke the story that the defense believes Jackson woke up shortly before noon on the day he died, when Dr. Conrad Murray stepped out of the room, and injected enough Propofol in himself to almost immediately stop his heart.

Joe Jackson tells TMZ, "I don't believe it. It's not true. Why would he [Dr. Murray] hide all the bottles if such a story were true?"

Joe Jackson added, "The Coroner's report shows the story is not true," adding, "This really upsets me to hear this."

Joe Jackson plans to file a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Murray. While Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, says, "His [Dr. Murray's] story is medically inconsistent with the autopsy findings, he says before knowing for sure, "I would need to see the photographs of the scene in order to assess his story."

Patty

I am surprised anything can horrify this man. After looking at that face in the mirror everyday I'd think he could take anything.

fordtocarr

Even though I can't take Joe Jackson, and he'd suck Michael financially dry if allowed to....If MY child died and I could not get my hands on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING related to his death, I'd do all I could to get it.

johnmerrick

Murray's Defense doesn't scare me Joe Jackson does.

Ren

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MR JACKSON, WHAT WAS YOUR SON DOING IF HE WAS NOT KILLING HIM SELF?

cawobeth

...nice pic of Joe Jackson.

mimi

i agree with joe, this is crazy and upsetting. the autopsy shows michael didn't kill himself.

Em

Fight it all the way Joe Jackson. The Jacksons have to unite together (as they always do) and give voice for Michael Jackson. This is absurd. Seems like Murray's lawyers are grasping at straws. Conrad Murray is a criminal, he is a liar and he is a shoddy doctor. Pull his licenses and be done with him.

David in Bangkok

In the land of the absurd one has to remember OJ got off. Joe "Piece of Crap" Jackson may get a smaller payday if that happens. Oh the humanity!

Thunder Thighs

I don't understand why he would be having anything to help him sleep at this time when he had an appointment with the choreographer at 12.00. the morning was almost gone, surely he would have given up on sleep by then. this is all very wrong, something very fishy has gone on and Murray has played a part in it, but others are involved. Is it linked with the fake will I wonder, or is that just a separate scam.
How it is right that an executor can earn 12.5 million from the estate? that bid to get paid 10% was lucky before the Sony deal! How can Jackson have signed a will in LA when he was in New York at the same time? Oh yes, the witness forgot where they were! right...! but isn't it the job of the lawwyer to make sure its all correct? why are the signatures different? How did the lawyer have a will from 2002 when he was fired in 2003 for receiving money from Sony into an offshore account and requested to return all original documents? I don't understand all this, does anyone have the answers to these questions please?

keishalee98

GO GET HIM JOE JACKSON. DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT ALL THESE IDIOTS SAY WHEN IT COMES TO YOU GETTING JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. THATS WHAT THEY ALL WOULD DO IF A DOCTOR DID IT TO SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILY. ALL NEGATIVE INDIVIDUALS BETTER HOPE A DOCTOR DON'T DO IT TO ONE OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. WONDER IF THE NEGATIVE INDIVIDUALS WOULD CARE IF A DOCTOR DID THIS TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBER DON'T THINK SO. SO JOE DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO.

Thunder Thighs

Joe Jackson is the reason for Michael's downward spiral and major drug use. He and Murray need to go down. They are both scum.

Melanie

I think that Dr Murray is an arrogant SOB. He is trying to insult our intellegience. Just how stupid does he think that we are. If I were on the jury, I would just say hang him. How dare you think that people are stupid. Go back to where you came from. You are not smart enough to be called Dr. Unless you are called Dr Kavorkian. You tried to play GOD, and now you must pay for it. TELL THE TRUTH. You are a filthy murderer.

Brian

Why would the doctor kill MJ? It makes no sense, Mike most likely did kill himself. Mike was depressed, weird, and was stressed about the shows. Doctor Murray had no reason to harm MJ, he doesn't benefit from harming MJ and he has a perfect record. I am a big MJ fan but I'm also a realist, my boy had issues, so does his dad, and the rest of the family that's just out for money. They don't want MJs legacy harmed by a suicide verdict because that might take away from MJ marketing, its all about money to the Jacksons.

The Truth

Only MJ's estate can sue for wrongful death. Joe has tried every way he can to get money from the death of MJ. MJ wanted to have nothing to do with Joe and in his will specifically labeled Joe as getting nothing.

Nice try Joe but the Court already told you, you have no legal standing to use.

MJ's mom is already ready to go after the DR with Janet's help. None of the other money sucking brothers of MJ are a part of this also.

Go away Joe Go away. You were a piece of crap to MJ alive and now you are even worse to him dead.

Pathetic.

Dustin

Your son touched little boys. Rest in Hell Wako.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments