« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Has Arrived

4/4/2010 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods has arrived in Augusta, GA to begin the most important week of his life.

Tiger Woods Has Arrived

Woods hit the driving range at Augusta National and then played a practice round with Mark O'Meara. Woods' longtime caddy, Steve Williams, and his swing coach, Hank Haney, were with him.

Tiger is set to face the media on Monday before teeing off in his first tournament since his sex scandal made headlines.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hates Conan like crap

Tiger who?

stan

the jesus of golf has risen from the dead

Hates Conan like crap

I don't give a crap about Tiger anymore.

He's career is graveyard dead. I don't watch golf and I will boycott any sponsor who hires him.

lovecoldair

Who cares the guys a pig.................And FIRST

DollarBill

When do the ho's arrive? I feel like clubbin' some Harp Seals!

barb

Probably already got some hoes lined up at his hotel.

Jennifer

What's with the moustache and goatee it appears he's growing now? Well, I guess I'd do anything to change my looks, too, if I looked like Tiger.

oh yeah

danm tiger looing gud in ths pic. hope he wins the masters

Jennifer

Will his scores of prostitute "girlfriends" be there, cheering him on??

Lewy

Hope he doesn't get pulled over for DWI - Driving While Ignorant.

Georgia

Douche nozzle.

barb

CHEF KOOKY why don't you just take a hike off here. Anyone can go to myrecipes.com and get their own selections cuz I'm looking at the exact same recipe you just copied and pasted.

bubba ray

what do rachel and sigfried and roy have in common?

they have all touched tiger penis!!

Thunder Thighs

tiger's replaced tooth is far too obvious.
please call a real cosmetic dentist and have it fixed.

TMZ EDITOR

BREAKING NEWS - Tiger claims that on his way to Augusta, his car was forced off the road by Klan members, he was tied to a tree and forced to sing Old Man River while being whipped.
I cheered for Tiger, I supported the Tiger Woods Foundation and attended several of its concerts here in L.A.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt when the skank scandal broke, but when his claim about being tortured in Orange County as a 5 year old came out and I know for a fact that nothing like that ever happened, that was it.
I have taken all Nike apparel and sports gear and donated it to Goodwill.
I will boycott the products of any company that continues to use him as a spokesman or endorsement.
Being unfaithful is forgiveable, being a liar is not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments