Dr. Conrad Murray -- Emotional Wreck

4/5/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is "an emotional wreck" over the prospect that the judge in his criminal case could suspend his medical license ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told Dr. Murray knows the Texas and Nevada medical boards will follow suit and yank his license in those states if the California judge takes action -- and he is "distraught, worried sick" over the prospect of not being allowed to practice medicine.

"It's the hardest thing he's dealt with since Michael's death," one source tells TMZ.

But Dr. Murray is not nervous about seeing Michael Jackson's family in court today. We're told he "feels deeply for their loss but isn't responsible for his [Michael's] death."

BUTTERPECAN

Dr.Killer u crying over your license what a f.u.c.k up attitude.U need to be worrying about not dropping the soap.What about 3kids
with no father,daddy and best friend.Im a emotional wreck and need 2 b kicking ur ass Dr dodo litter murray.

Thunder Thighs

Oh boo hoo. This man played with fire and got burned. He thought he had an easy way out financially; gambled with prescribing and injecting medications that he knew full well he shouldn’t be doing and his patient died. Now he faces the consequences. It doesn’t matter who the patient was or the circumstances. It truly is that easy of an explanation.

It pains me to think that Conrad Murray could walk free from this, medical licenses intact. This man is a criminal, a liar and a shoddy doctor at best.

Thunder Thighs

((Okay, fourth attempt to post this ... what's up?))

Monica

Who would still go to his practice?

dd

He is under investigation in Nevada, he failed to report that he wasn't paying child support on his renewal form. Apparently they can take his liscense away here because of that. Unethical, Unethical, and a big fat LIAR!

LA

I think most of us would rather be emotional wrecks than dead....and he did it all to himself....greed greed greed. He should be in prison for life and I'm not much of a Michael Jackson fan

dd

Joy

So he loses his licence as a Doctor - big deal.....there's a recession going on where millions of people are losing their jobs and having to do other kinds of work. Let him do the same - go find another line of work.

Welcome to the real world Murray - a job ain't for life and taking a life ain't a job.............

louisa

WHY DOES HE GIVE HIMSELF A DOSE OF PROPOFOL TO AID IN HIS TROUBLE.. ONE VIAL SHOULD DO IT

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

@ xoxo:

I believe every single word you wrote.

Here in Germany they are going to call the June 25 - the world CRY day from last year on. They are organizing lots of fan meetings and charity events in the name of Michael.

Sometimes I feel uncomfortable when I think how much he is in my mind every single day. To think about the human beeing Michael was - so helpful, so humble, so full of L.O.V.E. for needy people, children, with no fear of contact with sick persons, thinking about them first always - when I think about him that way and that's it what I usually do makes so sad every day and I feel so ashamed for what he was used by media and people.

As an artist he had a gift from God, yes I agree, but as human beeing he was sent from God, that's for sure!

L.O.V.E.

www.mj-unbreakable.com

Butterfly

36. Unbreakable I feel you, I have been an emotional wreck since the day Michael died also, I don't know how I am going to make it through June 2010, but I will, it will be a very sad day. I went to school with him and know what kind of person he was, the minute you met him you knew he was special, kind, honest, funny and gifted. Miss you Michael! P.S we used to be invited to the J5 performances and Michael was stunning, it was absolutely something you had to see live, he had a Gift from God!

Posted at 12:28PM on Apr 5th 2010 by xoxo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/conrad-murray--michael-jackson-manslaughter-trial-medical-license-suspended-emotional-wreck/3#comments#ixzz0kFGXEe73

Just the same here, can we skip june this year?

Only one wish free?! Want you back !

LOVE AND MISS MJJ moreand moreandmore

lynmarsh.com

Emotional wreck, my a**!

Butterfly

'JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON' in Berlin. Die Demo findet am Alexanderplatz statt! Malibu ruft ALLE FANS auf, sich an dieser Demo zu beteiligen!!! Für Gerechtigkeit. Für Respekt. FÜR MICHAEL!

Wann? 17. April 2010

Wo?Berlin Alexanderplatz

Uhrzeit? 13-18 Uhr

Die Ziele:

* Wir möchten der Welt zeigen, wie viel uns Michael bedeutet!
* Wir fordern ein Umdenken in den Köpfen der Menschen
* Michael soll nicht länger als 'der Freak' abgestempelt werden
* Wir klären über gängige Missverständnisse und Fehlinformationen auf
* Wir fordern einen fairen Prozess

Murphy

Outside of his sister Janet and the children, did Michael Jackson have even one associate who was not either super greedy or seriously warped in the head?

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

That's so sweet butterfly. I think I can make it since I planned to stay this weekend in Berlin (my home town ;-) anyway.

Looking forward to see and meet you ... and Michael's ghost and legacy.

It's all for L.O.V.E.