Elin Nordegren -- Not Standing By Her Man

4/5/2010 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Tiger Woods practices for the biggest golf tournament of his life in Augusta, GA, his wife Elin Nordegren is running errands with the kids in Orlando, FL.

0921_media_removed_britney

The Masters
begins Thursday -- still time to fly out and root her man on.

tazmorocks

shes a hottie!

poppy

This is one STUPID woman..........I totally respect Sandra Bullock!

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

If TW likes girls with big knockers.......why doesnt/didnt he get Elin a pair?

I wonder if he's banged her again yet?

Michael Jackson #1 fan

the little girl looks like she is turning black skinned, hope she dont be a hoe like her dad, because genetics is a serious thing.. His wife is in it to win it..THE MONEY THAT IS.

Meowch

What is with these women? The marriage has been irrepairably damaged and destroyed. Time to get the money and run with the kids.

jfp

She's doing what she's paid to do.

jessy

only person that been getting down elinies pants is me... juan the gardner..I hav been trimming her bush,,heh heh

justsaying

No.3. The easiest thing to do in this world is give advice when you yourself don't have to eat it. Proof: Sandra Bullock said about Tiger: If he were my husband and had done that to me, I would be beating him over the head with a baseball bat. I've been looking and looking, and so far, I haven't been able to find a bat within 10,000 miles of her. everybody knows everything until it happens to them. You don't know this woman nor her family and you certainly don't know what's going on inside their marriage, in spite of Tigers' behavior. What happened is between Tiger, his wife and ultimately, God. And in the end his wife is going to be out of the picture. It'll just be Tiger and God.

jessy

My god who dresses that woman.She looks like she just rolled out of bed,,hair is a mess and the clothes look dirty and wrinkled.My god lady,no wonder tiger is still straying,Do something about your looks.Tiger is a fine looking man and expects perfection.
Who is that Mexican girl she is holding?
Is she doing daycare or something???

JLS

YES she should be there but NOT UNTIL the game is on at the END OF THE WEEK. She doesn't need to be there all week long. I wouldn't.

jessy

She isnt going anywhere,once she found out tiger is a dirty lil boy she loves him more.......because she is a dirty lil girl and likes goldenshowers and bobbing for apples.........

GOAT

What an incredibly gorgeous woman!
Hey Elin if you want some lovin or just revenge sex give me a holler.

vee

Stop trying to make something out of nothing TMZ. Elin knows that if she shows up you paparazzi will be all over her and it will distract her husband from doing what he came to do. Go harass Conrad Murray today and leave the Woods family alone.

meow

CAN THIS LITTLE ZEBRA WALK?
SHE IS ALWAYS IN HER MOTHER'S ARMS?
IS SHE RETARDED?
ELIN ALWAYS LOOKS A RAGGEDY MESS.

Bob

IF HE PAID HER MORE THE GOLD DIGGER WOULD BE THERE, THE ONLY REASON SHE IS STILL IN THE PICTURE IS THE $$$, CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ON A NANNY'S WAGES.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments