Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial

4/5/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It sounds crazy, but Michael Jackson's Coca-Cola addiction may become a building block in Dr. Conrad Murray's legal strategy.

TMZ broke the story that Dr. Murray's defense will be that Michael Jackson caused his own death by pumping a lethal dose of Propofol into his own body during the time the doctor was out of the room.

Sources familiar with the defense strategy tell us one of the missions is to show that Michael Jackson was a demanding celebrity who wanted what he wanted when he wanted it, even if it posed a danger to himself.

One of the ways the defense will prove its point is with the famous soft drink. Jackson consumed massive quantities of Coca-Cola, knowing full well it was laden with caffeine and would make it next to impossible to fall asleep.

Our sources say the defense has numerous examples of situations where Jackson hyped himself up with caffeine from soda and then used drugs -- including Propofol -- as the ultimate sleeping solution.

The upshot -- Jackson was a guy who wanted instant gratification ... so the notion that he would wake up when Dr. Murray was out of the room, become frustrated and self-medicate with Propofol is consistent with his personality.

Simon

I seriously don;t see how anyone in their right mind could idolize this freak!!!!???? I'm Glad Dr. Murray did what he did. Whether or not it was an accident, or not, I don't care. I'm just glad it's done. I was so tired of all the BS fromt he jackson fmaily but SO completely tired of the freakiness from WACKO JACKO himself.

Simon

he doesn't have a "demanding personality" anymore Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.....

Thunder Thighs

Green Tea has 30mg per cup

Coke/Pepsi has 36mg per can

Tylenol Ultra Relief has 64mg per tablet.

Coffee has 179mg per cup.

Scientific studies have shown that consumption of soft drinks as few as one or two a day can lead to many health problems such as obesity,diabetes, tooth decay, osteoporosis, nutritional deficiencies, heart disease, and many neurological disorders. Coke and most of the other soft drinks contain phosphoric acid which has a ph of 2.8, it leeches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis and you might break your bones as they will be so weak because of lack of calcium. Then, all the dissolved calcium accumulates in the arteries, veins, skin and organs which effects the functioning of the kidney assisting in the formation of Kidney stones.

Just something to think about.

dora rice

There is a good chance, that Michael woke up while the doc was out of the room thinking he was asleep, and opened the IV some more. Because in my opinion , he was hooked on that stuff. by the time the doc came back the dangerous medicin took it's toll. The doc in my opinion was negligent, but did not kill Michael. Michael did that himself. That's my opinion.

Simon

SEE??? Barb? I DID make you STFU Hahahahahahaha
finally a woman who actually knows her place in the world.

Thunder Thighs

to Tellit (Toilet) please you go too and take your medications. hurry you lunatic bastrad, you retarded fag

BarbieJean

I only ever saw pictures or videos of Mike holding bottles of water, juice or flavored water. I really don't know but this whole situation is a mess. Just a mess.
But I do know one thing, if Mike drank as much Coke as Murray's alleged accusation is, he'd been a lot more than just 136 lbs. Besides, Mike hated pimples and blemishes, why would he drink soda? I'd say to Harvey, ask Arnold Klein for us, he would know if Mike drank sodas, ask Karen-Faye.

Jackson Insider

TMZ!!!

Simon

In Was Michael Jackson A Pedophile? we dismissed the idea that
Michael Jackson was gay and the unlikeliness of his being a clinical
pedophile along with being an autogynephile. So what was he?

The idea behind erotic identity disorders—that sometimes the
sexual object can be inverted into the self—was first proposed by
two important Canadian sexual scientists, Kurt Freund and Ray
Blanchard. In their seminal paper, they focused on a series of real
cases of pedophilic sex offenders who each appeared to be erotically
aroused by the idea that they were children. Two of the pedophiles
enjoyed putting on boys' gym clothes and pretending to be boys, while
masturbating. Another fantasized about being a 10 year old boy
whenever he fondled children. Another requested a consultation with a
plastic surgeon in order to make his penis look more childlike. These
men might be called "autopedophiles." Like autogynephiles (who want
to become women and are attracted to women) and apotemnophiles (who
want to become amputees and are attracted to amputees),
autopedophiles have the sexual desire to become what they love,
namely children.

Freund and Blanchard noted that none of the pedophiles they studied
had erotic identity disorders as intense as typical autogynephiles do.
They speculated that perhaps "aspirations of paedophiles who wish that
they could be children are simply more limited by surgical realities."

The night of Michael Jackson's death, one television news show
focused briefly on Jackson's nose. A commentator speculated that the
evolution of Michael Jackson's nose was unconsciously motivated to
reduce physical similarity with his father's. In its final form the
disastrous nose was indeed very different from his father's (and his
own, original) nose, but that speculation ignores the equally odd
remainder of Michael's face. I am not expert enough in plastic
surgery to speculate about the precise procedures that Jackson had,
but one only has to look at a chronicle of the evolution of his face
to be convinced that the surgeries were vast. Indeed, his autopsy
report declared that he had had at least 13 plastic surgeries.

Normal people would hate to look like Michael Jackson did near the
end of his life, and so normal people tend to assume that the
surgeries were a series of big, compounded mistakes that Jackson must
have regretted. Bad plastic surgery surely happens. But when it does,
it is generally recognizable as a poor rendition of an aesthetically
pleasing goal. Not so, Michael Jackson's face, which resembled
nothing in the actual human, living world. Moreover, it has seemed to
me that there was something coherent about the redesign of his
face—coherent, not normal—suggesting that there was method in his
madness. If so, the 13 surgeries may be explained by something other
than 13 different errors of judgment.

Even if Michael Jackson's face had never seen a scalpel, even if one
were simply to listen to an audiotape of him talking (not singing),
one would have to conclude that he was one strange dude. The high,
breathy voice with the hyper-sincere tone was not his natural manner
of speech. Reportedly, when he got mad or surprised, he manifested a
"big deep voice." This suggests that the former, his public voice,
was an affectation.

The face and the voice were both unnatural, and he went to a lot of
trouble to have them. What was he trying to say and show with them? He
told us, quite directly, the most likely answer.

"I am Peter Pan," he said, more than once. He lived in Neverland.
His second wife, Debbie Rowe, said that in order to get in the mood
to have sex with her, Jackson dressed up as Peter Pan and danced
around the bedroom. She said: "It made him feel romantic."

Jackson and I are about the same age, and I remember the Disney
cartoon Peter Pan quite vividly. According to Wikipedia, in the
Disney cartoon "Peter appears to be in late childhood, between 10 and
13 years old." I recently reexamined the cartoon version of Peter
Pan, and sure enough, some of the facial features matched: the nose,
for example. Peter Pan had pointed ears. Sure enough, a photograph
of Jackson exists showing an ear that was described as "mangled by
plastic surgery" but looks like it just might be a surgeon's attempt
at pointy.

Some things don't quite match between Michael and Peter, however.
Cartoon Peter Pan's voice was more masculine than Jackson's public
voice. (Jackson's voice is more similar to Mary Martin's, the woman
who played Peter Pan on Broadway and in a television special.) And
Jackson's long hair—apparently a wig over a nearly bald scalp—is
a clear non-match.

Am I suggesting Michael Jackson was a

Barb

=================
76. There is a good chance, that Michael woke up while the doc was out of the room thinking he was asleep, and opened the IV some more. Because in my opinion

Posted at 2:44AM on Apr 5th 2010 by dorisenow

danger baby

This is the most brilliant post you've ever made here.

****

6. That is just stupid.

Posted at 12:35AM on Apr 5th 2010 by a fan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-defense-coca-cole-caffeine-addiction/#comments#ixzz0kCqsQjSj

iFart

It's so obvious that the only people coming on here to badmouth Michael are the ones who are really molesting little boys. They can't handle their shame so they take it out on a beautiful human they only wish in their wildest dreams they could be . Get a life you sick freaks!!

Linda Lovelest

52. Who Cares???? Michael Jackson demanded his "Milk"! That freak was asking for death! This doctor did what he was told... so the King of Pop died because of it... to freaking bad!! BYE MICHAEL!!! You pervert! Was brought to court on child molestation charges not once but TWICE!!! Why were no girls ever alleged being molested by YOUR king of pop??? Because he was GAY AND A PERVERT!!! I'm gay and would never have ideas of sex with young boys. He's dead... good riddance before his own boys get of an age to molest... Everything about MJ makes me want to vomit!! What a predator... got off scott free like that other guilty f*ck, OJ!! I'm happy WACKO JACKO is dead.

Posted at 2:01AM on Apr 5th 2010 by tellit
______________________

Cloner, if it's the last thing I do in this world I'm going to make sure that TMZ busts your ass. YOU are NOT going to get away with this kind of trash. I hope you hear me loud and clear I will not stop until TMZ does something about YOU.

This and any others that may follow will be faxed immediately to TMZ....not the "contact us" below but to TMZ business fax #.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR OBCESSIVE PERVERTED STALKING, HARRASSMENT, DEROGATORY REMARKS, and CLONING.

You are sick and you are going to be stopped.

After this I will not be addressing any other comments to you.

danger baby

Barb -- Can you be more specific as to how that would work? Are you saying the Propofol wasn't in the IV bag, but was coming from somewhere else? Where was the 'supply' of Propofol that was feeding the IV tube located? I am trying to get a visual on how that would look/work, whether MJ could reach it.

***

81. Wasn't it said in one of the other post that the port in the Iv tube was down by the ankle and the propofol was injected into that? That's why they didn't find any propofol in the actual tubing or the IV bag. I don't think Murry killed MJ on purpose but I do think he was very negligent.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-defense-coca-cole-caffeine-addiction/6#c26841469#ixzz0kCrT6lHS