Claudia Jordan

My Secret Husband

is a 'Fraud'

4/6/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_claudia_jordan_ex_tmz_0Claudia Jordan got married -- and nobody knew it!!! -- but as far as the former "Deal or No Deal" model is concerned, she wants to erase her nuptials, 'cause she thinks her hubby is a big, fat "fraud."

Claudia just filed legal papers -- obtained by TMZ -- requesting an annulment of her November 28, 2009 marriage to actor/producer/male model Datari Turner.

In the legal docs, filed on Good Friday, Jordan simply cites "fraud" as the reason for the split ... which occurred three months after they secretly tied the knot.

TMZ spoke with Jordan who told us, "He lied about everything ... he misrepresented himself." In particular, Claudia told us she believes Turner had a secret girlfriend throughout their relationship.

According to the docs, Jordan is also trying to block Turner from scoring spousal support.

Datari's rep could not be reached for comment.

LESHAN JORDANCLEVELAND OH.

"WOW", "She has some issues" as do all of us.I believe she got secretly married in response to LAMAR ODOM &KLOHE getting married.Her and Lamar were dating right?I wish her the best of luck.She is #1 and always will be my favorite.

mddiva

Claudia Jordan was engaged years ago to US sprinter/Gold medalist Maurice Green, who I question is a straight man. Who knows what happened there. So Claudia Jordan, ONE has no taste in men and TWO is dumb as a bed bug. Which is too bad because she is a beautiful girl. She needs to get out of LA with all those queens undercover as straight men.

Honestly

Really, Who?????

xcalibur

REGARDLESS, FRAUD OR NOT, THE DUDE GOT TO BANG HER A FEW TIMES. SO HE STILL WON IN THE END!! HAHA.

hmmm

who is she? more like she got married and nobody knows who she is LoL

Roscoe

Girlfriend makes a ton of cash. I read an article about the models from that show and was BLOWN AWAY by how much they make. They only work a month or two out of the year and get paid a helluva lot. Didn't know she dated Lamar.

rexcars

First, no one know who you are. Second, I'm betting hw wasn't worth millions and that pissed you off.

You are clogging up the TMZ channel, this space is reserved for real stars.

Fred Farkel

I just have to ask.

Does the name "DATARI" ring any alarms for anyone else besides me???

DATARI.

DATARI DATARI DATARI.

"Hey DATARI. Let's git us some hoes tonight."

Yeah.

The "DATARI" thing kinda gives it away.

DEE DUB

I would like to write the girl is beautiful smart and funny in her own little way. The problem is stop dating celebrity's. Date a regular guy like me. You will not get any of the drama of a guy cheating or anything like that nosense.I am an ex-athelte still in shape for 50. Will worship the ground you walk on.

Sue Wong

Donald Trump spoke to Claudia about her real estate investments when she was on Celebrity Apprentice so I take it she does have money. I remember her from the price is right and deal or no deal, very beautiful model but I guess a good man is hard to find these days.

judgingotherssux

Your secret wedding..gmafb biatch..Go find some rich prick w/many girlfriends..you know you wNT A SUGAR DADDY.

KingDave

I always hear how hard it is for chicks to date in LA. Seems these boys rather latch onto a successful woman than do the dirty work. I googled this cat-seems to be linked to a few low end projects and the only modeling I saw was music videos so I can see this cat scheeming on her. I've seen Claudia on television for years she has to have some money. Too bad for her. I bet she probably loved him since he's someone none of us have heard of.

Dirt Burger

This girl is an absolute nobody who thinks she is important. Who cares if some deal or no deal model married some loser. It's really No Big Deal!

Dirt Burger

Claudia couldn't even land Lamar Odom, lets face it, Lamar will never be mistaken for a male model! It seems she is a troubled woman who should seek couseling to work through her rejection issues.

Dirt Burger

She is about one step up from Jaimee Grubbs, which isn't saying much.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments