Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It

4/6/2010 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's eyes could be powerful evidence in favor of Dr. Conrad Murray.

Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It

TMZ broke the story -- Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue Jackson accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol into his bloodstream. As we reported, Dr. Murray says he left the bedroom for a short time, came back in and saw Michael with his eyes wide open and pupils dilated.

Medical experts who spoke with TMZ say if a patient is sleeping and dies of an overdose, their eyes most likely would not be open. The defense position -- Jackson woke up when Murray was out of the room, became frustrated he couldn't sleep, grabbed the Propofol bottle and "pushed it" -- killing himself.

If a jury believes Jackson's eyes were open, they could also believe Jackson was awake and, perhaps, capable of grabbing the Propofol bottle which was on the nightstand.

Duh

74. WAIT A MINUTE...then how come his eyes are CLOSED in the ambulance photo???????????

Posted at 4:57PM on Apr 6th 2010 by Eye Analyst

Apparently you are the last person on earth to find out that that photo was photoshopped. Where have you been, under a rock????

Tellit

Posted at 4:57PM on Apr 6th 2010 by Eye Analyst

Let's just pretend he didn't say this.

Cooper

Famous people pay big bucks to make those that work for them do what they want! Legal or not! They also know most of the time more about the drugs they are taking than the person giving them! As long as Michael had been on these drugs it is easy to see how they would not react on him like they would a normal person. He apparently had to take enough just to sleep that would kill an elephant due to his tolerance. It was not right what Dr. Murray did but it was not right either what Michael Jackson thought he could buy people to do. The family has admitted to knowing he had a drug problem they must feel a lot of guilt for not stepping in no matter how mad it made him...he might still be alive! I feel so bad for his children and what they will have to endure the rest of their lives. I agree with so many on this forum the only two in his family that are not fame and money hungry are, Janet and Rebbie! As with everything else in his life this is sure to be a circus too!

Marie

Posted at 4:40PM on Apr 6th 2010 by Tellit

Everything you say does not make sense at all.You are an idiot.An average pedophile has at least 150 victims in his lifetime.Michael Jackson had only 2 alleged victims (Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo)by the time he was 50 years old and yet he was in your book the biggest pedophile on the face of this planet???? Jordan Chandler could not even describe Michael's genital accurately while it was proven in court that Gavin Arvizo was a liar. And yet Michael Jackson was a pedophile even when the F.B.I. for 20 years could not find one evidence that he molested little boys????
Im not not sorry to say that you are one dumb piece of sh@%$t.

Pebbles

Harvey, Why was the Judge changed? I heard somewhere that it had something to do with Jerry Brown. Please explain. Of course Murray is going to say Michae killed himself. And you are right about "Reasonable Doubt" he is going to walk. I wish I could be on that jury.

dolphin

Dear Dr. Murray AND JURORS,

YOU KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO USED THIS MEDICATION IN A HOME AND WITHOUT SUFFICIENT MONITORING.

IT DOES NOT NOT NOT MATTER WHAT MJ may or may not have done while hooked up to this stuff. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE. PERIOD.

aND ANY OTHER DOCS WHO MAY HAVE GIVEN IT TO HIM IN THE PAST ARE ALSO GUILTY. IT DOESNT GET DOC MURRAY OFF THE HOOK.

POTENTIAL JURORS AND JUDGE: THERE IS NO, ABSOLUTELY NONE, ZERO EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE DID TO MJ!

(sorry for the screaming but I'm starting to think this BOZO might get off because of very technical/medical things the defense will confuse the jury with) UGHHHHHH!

summer

Then how come MJ's eyes were CLOSED in the ambulance pic?!!!

I am SO DISGUSTED with Condrad Murray, I can't find the words for it. I am a nurse myself and I just CAN NOT accept what Murray did and how he has handled the whole situation. His arrogance disgusts me, as well as the way he is trying to hide facts and lie to save himself. The fact that he seems to show NO COMPASSION and doesn't think he did anything wrong absolutely DISGUSTS me!!! I hope he won't be allowed to practise medicine again. PLEASE TAKE HIM HIS LICENSE AWAY BEFORE HE HARMS MORE PEOPLE!!!

Tellit

76. I will never ever everrrrr believe Michael killed himself.

Posted at 5:00PM on Apr 6th 2010 by tis_ruthy
________________

Good for you because he didn't. And he would never ever have believed in dying either. lol

Chico

Let's just pretend he didn't say this.

Posted at 5:01PM on Apr 6th 2010 by Manic Morons

______________________________________

ROFLMAO

a fan

The level of propofol in MJ's tissues indicates an infusion not a bolus in my very non pathologist opinion. And I don't believe a word Murray says. He is planning to take the witness stand?

Gone too soon

I am curious to find out from where Harpelin got his information in his book "Unmasked". He wrote that the last week before Michael´s death MJ was deeply depressed and said goodbye to friends, telling them he would be going to a better place. He called Paris up to his room to let her know that her Dad would not be there for Father´s Day next time. AND he asked for Dr. Death to assist him.

Was Harpelin just totally making it up? The same guy who, on Xmas Day 2008, said MJ would die within six months - he was only one single day wrong.

I believe someone fed Harpelin this info, he was just a pawn in the game. That same "someone" had MJ killed and wants people to believe it was either suicide OR a selfinjection. Who is this "someone"? Or should I say: who are they?

This person giving Harpelin inside info about what Michael said to Paris (and make it seem believable) would have to be very close to MJ. Probably in his household. IN his house. The night he died?

Too many "coincidences".

Anna

F.UCK THAT MJ WAS MURDERED BY CONRAD!! THROW CONRAD AWAY!!JUSTICE FOR MJ. We love you, Michael:)

Tellit

81. Jackson was a pedophile who paid off his victims to keep their mouths shut.He's a sick pervert and I don't care that he's dead.

Posted at 4:40PM on Apr 6th 2010 by Tellit

Im not not sorry to say that you are one dumb piece of sh@%$t.

Posted at 5:04PM on Apr 6th 2010 by Marie
________________

I have to agree with you, the cloning Tellit bitch is one dumb piece of perverted sh/t. rofl.......

Karen in Texas

Lock the doctor up and throw away the key. Not only is he a bad doctor but he is also so becoming crazy on top of it. Put him away before he kills someone else and blames it on the the aliens.

Thunder Thighs

ok, first of all the Doctor needs to explain to the jury why he was administering a medication (Propofol)that should be under the control of an Anesthetist or Anesthesiologist but can be administered by Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists or CRNA in a hospital setting only. These people have more working knowledge of medication far beyond Dr. Murrays minimal knowledge of Pharmacology. Dr. Murray has no leg to stand on because the guy is practicing medicine illegally by using this in a home environment. When using propofol it is to be administered by persons trained in the administration of general anesthesia (which is not Dr. Conrad Murray. Plus the theory of the deceased eyes not opening up after death or post mortum is a crock. I have done a lot of post mortum care on patients and due to nerves and muscle spasms after death it CAN happen I know this as fact, I have seen it. Dr. Murray is a disgrace to the medical profession and needs to have his license revoked permanently. If Dr. Murray (and I use that title loosely referring to this quack as a Doctor) is sentenced it most likely wont be for murder but he will be charged with man slaughter and negligence. He has made it so that noone will believe what he says due to the circumstances leading to the death of Michael Jackson So he can say what he wants he has already proved and was proven to be a liar.