'Jersey Shore' Guys -- Gym, Tan, Shirtless

4/7/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their pumped up, waxed and shaved man breasts in full display, "Jersey Shore" dudes The Situation, Ronnie, DJ Pauly D and the other paler, less buff one went tanning in Miami on Tuesday.

media_removed_tmz

Despite becoming famous, these "guidos" still have their priorities in order.

GTL realness.

THINK TANK

look weaker than harveySAassy

bruce

here is to hoping the american public has had enough of these people. i dont think moving them to miami was a good idea, those are different folk down there, money is alot more important then in seabright nj. i dont think any of the "hotties" while they might get drunk and throw a few of these guys some "hey thats the jersey shore guy ass" they are all future plumbers, maybe except the one semi normal guy who i read is in love with leo now , since he complimented him, he seems like he could work at a boiler room brokerage firm at a minimum, but ronnie is gonna be either bouncing or working construction real soon, the other two are "dj's" wich means they can use an ipod , that wont last long so i dont see the south beach crowd going for this group , the girls othere then the one sammi who is athletic and has a pretty face are pigs and are hopeless in south beach. this was a mistake, if its not broken dont fix it, put em back on the bus and head back to asbury park, and you may salvage what i believe will be there shark jumping season. also enough aleady tmz, they arent bad people but they arent interesting.

chrissy

THE JERSEY SHORE KIDS GET THEIR SPRAY TAN FROM CARIBBEANHOMETANNING IN NEWYORK.

too bad it wasnt a bullet

THEY REMIND ME OF A BUNCH OF GAY MEN CRUISING THE STREETS. GAWD WHAT IDIOTS THEY ARE!

Thunder Thighs

Just found the new jersey shore video!!! Top secret and SO HOT!!

THINK TANK

I weighted more than all of them put todagthers@8years old maybe they could play midgets How old are they again?

Lola

a cult of animals...

Booo

Mo-Rons......

La Toya Jackson

They all look a lil GAY to me... *I'm just say'en

La Toya Jackson

Back to me!! Me Me Me and who? ME!!!! I'm the greatist star, I am by far but no one knows it... ME !!! Buy my fam balies dvd's, c.d's, t shirts and other stuff

La Toya Jackson

#29 You so right!!! .. Pass the Cream

Just wondering??

Wow. Vinnie has boobies. And a doughy middle. I couldnt fault him if he felt the need to be the guy wearing a Hanes V-neck in the pool. (You know the guy...)

B

Still sporting the Ed Hardy gear.....that is so 2005. I give Vinny half credit for saying F the GTL.

Ella

It looks like Pauly D. has a situation to rival The Situation's.

Also, I feel like I just got dumber for some reason.

CriticAl

Yep, Vinnie's game is weak. Not enough time in the gym or the tanning booth.