'Jersey Shore' Guys -- Gym, Tan, Shirtless

4/7/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their pumped up, waxed and shaved man breasts in full display, "Jersey Shore" dudes The Situation, Ronnie, DJ Pauly D and the other paler, less buff one went tanning in Miami on Tuesday.

media_removed_tmz

Despite becoming famous, these "guidos" still have their priorities in order.

GTL realness.

bka62223

STEROIDS MUCH???? Don't get excited girls... just think about what it's done to their tallywackers....

tonetonetone

OMG..if I would have been driving down the street and saw those four hanging out, I would have stopped the car, got on my knees and serviced each and everyone of them..no matter how nasty they wanted...they are HOT.......well, serviced everyone but the chick...

Me

Honestly, what anyone can find attractive about that look is beyond me. All I see are arrogant, self-obsessed "good-looking" guys who would cheat on a woman in a minute. Give me a 200 pound computer nerd any day. Remember ladies, you are the one HE should be worried about someone stealing away.

rolexx

one word.......steroids

wacka caca

PAULY D LITERALLY HAS THE SMALLEST DIIIICK IN THE WORLD!

Julia

I confess. I think The Situation is hot. Too bad he's a complete pig. Does anyone know if brain transplants are on the horizon? If so, he'd be the perfect specimen to "Frankenstein" with Stephen Hawking's brain. Dibs! Wait... I didn't take the herpes into consideration...

And LOL @david (comment # 7)

spyz88

Like Ronnie says. GTS. Gym, Tanning, Steroids.

silk

Wow, they must think they are so cool! I am sure they will be so successful in life and have a very good retirement. Is that what America's future is all about?

What?

#6 LOL...that was my first thought they they are waaaaaaay to short. Personally, I don't like short men. If I can see the crown of a man's head while wearing heals, I am not interested. In better, if I can see the top of his head wearing sneakers, he is not an option.

What?

The guys shoes seem to be the same size as the girl. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Thunder Thighs

I am currently watching TMZ. You were just talking about the Jersey Shore cast and the kid that invented the new fist pump....aka mozz. cheese. Here is the comment, you guys at Tmz said he was Italian,and when he said he was spanish, or something you guys said "same time". Well Tmz, it is not the same thing you fuckin close minded assholes.

CJC

Wow! These young boys are all roided up! It's ashame. Here we are trying to tell society that roids are unhealthy but MTV is promoting it. Yet them enjoy it while it lasts because one of them it not all will feel the effects soon enough, whether it's roid rage where they do something regreatful, f#*k their bodies up when they smarten up and stop (their balls are probably the size of a pea)using, or mess with the wrong person and get their heads kicked in. I hate to tell you boys but your not as street smart as you think. Good luck kiddies!

RealJerseyShore

WOW all of them are juiced to the max, except for Vinny. They're your problem now Miami. lol

Darlene

Yawning!!!

Trevor

So who supplies them with their steroids??