'Jersey Shore' Guys -- Gym, Tan, Shirtless

4/7/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their pumped up, waxed and shaved man breasts in full display, "Jersey Shore" dudes The Situation, Ronnie, DJ Pauly D and the other paler, less buff one went tanning in Miami on Tuesday.

media_removed_tmz

Despite becoming famous, these "guidos" still have their priorities in order.

GTL realness.

KO

anybody can stick a needle in their a$$ and look like that.

Oscar in Miami Beach

They are pathetic.Miami Beach had already enough patsies to bring these clowns in.Specially the Ronnie one.The stupid a**hole will get in a fight for sure.I hope someone whipps his *ss in Lincoln Road once and for all and all leave for Jersey where they belong.

KO

Hopefully MTV will get the footage of when their hearts explode from all the juice. And the media just glorifies all of these steroid abusing fools.....

Rocky Balboa

Marky Mark Good Vibrations - Jersey Shore mix

Pauly D's on the back up
Drug free, so put the crack up
No need for speed
I'm the anti D-R-U-G-G-I-E my
Body is healthy
My rhymes make me wealthy
And the Situation helps me
To bring you a show with no intoxication
Come on feel the vibration

J-Wow
Can you feel it baby
I can too

Jenkins

anyone else notice two of these morons are wearing the same shoes?

festaga

jersey whore roid

Stevereeno

These clowns make the real and true good people of New Jersey look bad. Jersey isn't about people like this, but sadly there are some people in New Jersey who are like this.

nisie

you know what they say about men who take steroids...just saying all that beef and no jerky...not a good thing!!!

not impressed

Is that J Wow and is she pregnant?

Lorrie

Wow, they're all so short. They're like little Frodo's.

TMZBoy

Nice to see Ronnie and The Situation have increased their Steroid dosage two-fold for season two.

Keep it real Vinny.

tony

Negative comments everywhere! I am not hating on these guys, they work hard to obtain a body like that I bet half of you are overweight and ugly and belittle people who look better then you for a living, you can say all the bad things you want to say, they are the ones with the fame and fortune now and can pretty much be recognized anywhere!! So instead of bashing someone you've never met, don't bash anyone at all

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Dudes are into moobs!!!

dirtythirty

Roids

Once white trash always WT

Hopefully they will run in to some REAL tough guys instead of 5 foot drunks like in jersey. Then someone will stomp a mudhole in these stupid gindaloon greaseball jokes. Keep up the juice losers, your gonna need it. What fine examples they are of italians. Way to keep those stereotypes alive. Where is that short fat pig Spooki? Getting shorter and fatter?