Kate's Lawyer -- Jon's Move Is 'Pathetic'

4/7/2010 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate GosselinKate Gosselin's lawyer says Jon's attempt to wrestle custody away from his client is "pathetic."

Attorney Mark Momjian tells TMZ Jon's motives are transparent, saying, "He's never questioned her ability to provide for their children. He's out of the limelight, while 23 million people are watching Kate on 'Dancing with the Stars.'"

Momjian finds it ironic that Kate is effectively the only breadwinner, and when she goes to Hollywood to earn a living he turns around and says she's not in Pennsylvania caring for the kids.

Momjian says the legal docs filed by Jon are "incoherent" and so flawed that he fully expects the judge to throw his petition out ... stat.

Momjian says Jon is out for Jon, adding, "Do I think his motivation is the children's best interest. Squarely no."

TessaKittysMom

Personally I don't think either one of them give a rat's a$$ about those kids, they will just do anything to stay in the spotlight and make whatever money they can to maintain their champagne budget lifestyle, they don't want to live like us regular people anymore.

A Mom

Hey Kate,YOU GO Girl, A mom would do anyhing for her children,I know I would.Keep up the good work,Not everybody can dance your doing good.Take care!

WillOTheWisp

63. Excuse me? Jon's support is pretty much the grocery bill. As of now I pretty much am scraping to get by. I've even skipped meals for entire day to try and make sure there's enough for the kids.
I have to go practice but I hope you commenters can open your mind to some of what I've said.

Kate Gosselin

Posted at 6:00PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Kate Gosselin

Ahhh....hey Kate, here's something to ponder:

Malachi 3:10 (New International Version)

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

I'm thinking maybe you ought to start tithing some of that money!!

It's worked for me!!

Hey, what if G-d said "Give me 90% and you can live off of the 10%!" Now, that would be something to worry about, but He said "Give Me only 10%, and live off the 90%."

How AWESOME is that, considering that He owns it all anyways????

Shoot!! You give the Government more than 10% per pay period!!!

Wait up people!!! Do you see why you're broke, yet????

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

69. Myself and many of my friends who are mothers are not watching DWTS because Kate is on there. If Kate wants people to respect her she needs to fulfill her responsibility to her children as a mother. You tell me she can't find a job in the city she lives in, well maybe not for the huge cash amount she is getting on DWTS. If they were so needy for money, why did they have 8 kids? Should have tried to make it work out. Many marriages have survived husbands having affairs.

Posted at 6:09PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Magnabonum

-----------------------------------

Magnabonum, it doesn't matter, Kate is pulling in huge viewer ratings for DWTS BOTH weeks now. Your little whiny post about not watching DWTS does not matter, although you think it does.

It doesn't.

Liz

Since when isn't $21,000 a month that Jon pays in child support not enough in her opinion for her to stay home with the kids. If he was paying $121,000 a month, she'd still be in the limelight saying it's NOT enough money. She's nothing more than a media whore. I hope he gets sole custody. From what family and friends have said, they love their dad more than her anyways.

Stephanie

Lola your post was flat out fact - everyone else who has kids and works out of state on tv or movies has the right to do it but just not Kate, right? All you haters aren't saying this about the hundreds of actresses out there who have been doing this for years and years - again, only Kate is wrong for doing it. And to #69, the mother and her friends who won't watch Dancing this season because Kate is on it - you are twice as moronic as Kate - so you are going to let someone you claim to hate run your life, you will not do something just for her? Wow, that's giving Kate power man! Way to go, way to prove your point! Kate could care less but you are doing something you don't want to do.....ok then! I cannot stand Kate or Jon but I'm not going to make myself look stupid by bashing her for making money to support her family - she isn't doing anything different than any other actress yet you are bashing her - do you see how stupid that is? WOW! Adults who claim to be good Mothers yet you are all doing a number of things that are WRONG and make you worse than Kate - you judge, you call her names, you lie about her, you are being hateful....that's a good mom though, right? You are all what you are calling Kate while she is not doing anything wrong by working. Grow up people. Move on....you don't like her for invalid reasons, so what?

flo

Jon got screwed when the judge awarded the marital home to Kate instead of allowing the kids to live there and selling it when they r grown up. Kate got custody of the kid and that also is unfair as Jon was the one who stayed home with the kids while she traveled the country with her bodyguard, for a few years he was the constant in the kids lives as she rolled in for clean laundry and left again. Now she is keeping him away from his kids and refused to allow him to be with them while she is off doing her thing, that is not right as the kids love their father. Instead of allowing them to have their father present, the shrew would rather they be with a bunch of nannies.

WillOTheWisp

63. She can rant and rave all she's wants. She uses my children to earn money. I will take my kids, raise my kids, and never speak to her again. I do not need her money!

Posted at 5:57PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Jon Gosselin

SHUT UP BITCH!!! Real men aren't afraid to let the kids see their mother, no matter how effed-up they maybe!

Yeah, what's that old saying Jon? "It's so hard to see, when my eyes are on me!!!"

Get a Job!!!

blackjack99

These 2 losers are so FAKE! I can't believe Kate did not get
voted off last nite on DWTS! She cannot dance a step! It is
pathetic to actually watch her! She is a laughing stock! She
is SO fake with her fake hair (your dark roots ar starting to
show Kate); with her dancing; with her parenting. Has anyone
ever seen her SMILE to her children? She is like a prison
warden to those poor kids-shouting out orders and yelling at
them all the time. Those poor kids are going to end up HATING
both John and Kate. Serves them both right! LOSERS!

hahaha

FYI Mr. Momjiam, us 25 million viewers are not watching KATE, okay well maybe to get a good laugh in, but we are watching the REAL STARS, which Kate is NOT!! We like watching Maks shirtless. Kate even being on the show is a joke! Why don't you give your "client" this sound advice...GO HOME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!!! Your "client" is nothing more than a media W*ore!!

lori

Posted at 6:09PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Magnabonum

hey Magnabonum, how many marriages have survied a cheating husband going on national tv, telling the world how much he despises his wife, missed out on his 20's because he had kids, uh
come on now, tell me....

Booo

Best thing about this article was the comments!!!! These two MORONS (they are both the same-just working different angles) wont go away till TMZ stops writing about them. But until then, i will enjoy reading everyone's remarks!

Stephanie

Thank you #81, How ridiculous was #69's post - these dips think that their big boycott (her and 3 friends) make a difference when millions of people watch the show whether they like Kate or not - the ones that don't like Kate just aren't stupid enough to stop doing something they want to do because Kate is on it - like others said, they are giving their enemy the power by not watching!! And why complain at all, she isn't the only mom who works out of state and has kids - although she is only AWAY from home the 2 nights the show is on - she practices at home when the kids are in school and when they go to bed.....but keep crying haters - I don't even like Kate but I am smart enough to research an issue before yelling about it with wrong information and looking stupid - like you all are?! Come on, what ya got to say now that you know she isn't gone much at all big mouths??? That's what I thought, shut your pie holes!

A Mom

Hey Jon,did you kids hear you talk like that, I bet they did,I say only people that swear don't have intelligence to use proper ENGLISH. POTTY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

pab

Jon, I don't hate you. I just think you should be unmanned- if you know what I mean!! My husband may not be working but he has never cheated on me!! It take two to make babies you know!!!