Kim K vs. Sofia Vergara -- Bi-Coastal Booty-Off

4/7/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardASShian, 29, turned NYC into the big apple bottom yesterday, while ridiculously hot "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara, 37, caused a booty-quake in Los Angeles.

media_removed_tmz

Question is ...

OLTL rules!!!!

lol .. truth.. I dont know if kims butt is real.. unlikely based on her frame. BUT .... as far as BUTTS go ... a nice round butt on a shapely frame is the way to go. I fortunately have been blessed with some cuban booty myself ... but mine is all 100% authentic & well... Im slightly larger than kims size 4 ... but Im going to say, I have never had any man complain :)

maggie

kim butt is fake and here's the proof:

lina

Omg you people are so mean. Leave kim alone. Both ladies are gorgeous.

BootyMan

It seem slike most of the comments here come from
"WhiteLandier" where most women don't have butts shapped
like Kim Kardashian, that's why they insist that her butt is fake
or "ugly". No, her butt is sexy, curvey, the way a real woman's
butt should look!

bristar3004

Man there are some haters up here! Kim is Armenian so her butt is real. All the guys calling it disgusting must be white... we know you guys like them washboard butts!

DAwn

Kim's butt is beautiful and so is she. Stop such haters cause your butt isn't nice. Yes Sofia has a nice butt also, but Sofia is very conceited, just listen to her talk on shows, and you will see. I love Kim and she is a beautiful young lady, leave her alone..haters.

Janet

Haha Damn Jealous People!! Envy Her!!

ec

Honestly, kim is very beautiful in the face but if i could have one of their bodies it would have to be sofia's! looks like a dancer's body. That's the truth, not hating on kim or anything, but there's no way in hell i would want an ass that big and i am latina and already have enough myself, but i think kim looks a little freakish. I think it's an implant though since I have seen pics of her with a regular, almost flat ass. Why she would distort her body like that I don't know, because she's very pretty otherwise

Butterfly

CORRECTION, #60... Kim K is HALF Armenian. Have not heard what the other half is. If someone knows, please share with us.

Donna

It looks like a pillow stuffed in the back of her dress and obviously she thinks it looks good or she would not be wearing a dress like this and always posing for the camera.

Thunder Thighs

Yup for sure Kim's butt is fake that thing is impossible to be that big if she's so "fit"... sofia looks way better i would hate to have Kim's butt OMG! that would be a nightmare hahaha

Thunder Thighs

Thunder Thighs

Oh I mean Now its OBVIOUS whos got the bigger and MUCH MORE FAMOUS BUTT OF THE TWO(Kim K.&Sophia V.) I mean JUST ABOUT EVEREYBODY KNOWS ALL ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN AND HER BIG BACKSIDE YA KNOW!!!AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT THEN I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU'VE BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME!

jacquie

I not really sure why but Kim's butt does not look natural!!!

sakastik

sofia FTW!

Kim K's butt is fake ffs!