Pam Anderson

The 'Get In My Pants' Dance

4/7/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson partied her face off last night after escaping elimination on "Dancing with the Stars" -- and judging by these photos ... someone was still in the mood for a little horizontal mambo after the show.

Pam went from the ballroom to the Guys and Dolls nightclub, where she shared the floor with her pro "Dancing" partner Damian Whitewood -- and then shared the inside of her mouth ... and some other personal areas ... with another unknown gentleman.

Judges?

Thunder Thighs

Nasty! her and bombshell mcgee should get together they'd make a perfect couple (of dirty skanks that is) and they both need their kids taken away

London not England

AND SHE'S A WHORRRRRRRRRE TA BOOT

Ginna

I always wonder how the children of people like Pam feel. I'm sure they love her but come on, they're boys, they must be mortified when she rolls around like yesterdays trash.

digital

Ahhhhh, One word for the American Whore....trash and how far is your venereal disease going before you hit the wall? Will send one plastic flower to your funeral. Love, guy# 1242

nacho

Her self esteem must be sooo low it's not even funny. She needs to find herself a good therapist to help her understand why she is such a skanky whore. Why she continues to sabatoge herself and then wonder why people don't like her. I feel bad for her children.

Rachel

Come on everyone, this is all she has! She doesn't know how to act normal and with self-respect. She has no idea what it feels like to be admired or respected, and she doesn't want to know. She only wants to be lusted after. That's what feeds her ego and gives her confidence, and she feels empowered, until he sneaks out after she falls asleep. And to answer everyone's question: yes she will still be acting like this in 20yrs...if she lives that long.

Rachel

I still like her more than Kate tho!!!!

Janise

Pamela is such a SCANK!!!!!! How embarrassing to have a mother like her!!!!

Patty Pecora

When are these women going to grow up and act like responsible mothers? This is why are society is sooo screwed up with losers like this leading the party way. . .

jan

Pam's best years are far behind her. I am sorry to say she looks like she was rode hard & put up wet.. I think she needs to stay out of the limelight & try to raise her boys. I have a feeling they are going to be real bad boys when they grow up. Did they ever even have a chance?

kristi

Another 15 minutes of fame for her...she has always been in the headlines and now she has even more cameras on everything she does. Hopefully her actions while being a parent will not rub off on the boys. I hope she is a better parent than what she portrays.

sandy

I can still not believe that woman is younger than me. She looks (and acts) like a used-up drag queen. I pity her poor kids. THEY are the ones that are going to have low self-esteem from being raised by this...thing.

Horhay

Hope he took some shots.... Of penicillin

Jennifer

I agree Rachel!

BabyGirl

Wanda W - She'll be 43 on July 1st. I think she tries to act too young for her age and boy has she aged not too well in my opinion. I think she looks better without makeup during rehearsal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments