Pam Anderson

The 'Get In My Pants' Dance

4/7/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson partied her face off last night after escaping elimination on "Dancing with the Stars" -- and judging by these photos ... someone was still in the mood for a little horizontal mambo after the show.

Pam went from the ballroom to the Guys and Dolls nightclub, where she shared the floor with her pro "Dancing" partner Damian Whitewood -- and then shared the inside of her mouth ... and some other personal areas ... with another unknown gentleman.

Judges?

moveover

She knows how to use it! She's what sexy is all about. The jealous women on here, calling her names, probably eat fried onion rings and down a box of chocolate donuts every day and weigh about 300 lbs. They'd give anything to trade places and be half as sexy as Pam.

kelly

Her Poor Children.. They must be so proud of their mom.. why does she always act like she is on drugs?

jtmichaels

party party party

Just Now Blog

She is what she is. ;)

Kasey

Chloe

I LOVE PAM... She seems so sweet on DWTS {unlike Kate}
so what if she has aged a bit, we all do. Most women would love to look as good as her.

Pam is still in the news year after year because there are many of us that still think she is still hot..

Tammy

Sweet my ass. Pam Anderson is nothing but white trash. I feel sorry for her kids. I dont blame Tommy Lee for kicking her in the ass. Shame he wasnt wearing steel toe boots when he did it. Hot she is not. I bet those kids will be in jail before they are 20.

Beau Hajavitch

I think this is finally fixed now. Comment #49 above should not be signed as "Thunder Thighs." It should have my name as the author (Beau Hajavitch). TMZ, where did you get this "Thunder Thighs" from? I never even got an e-mail to confirm #49. Then I get error messages for other comments that read "Comment came from an invalid source." But I just successfully posted a comment on another page, so I'll try this one now. Also, I realize the link to Kelly Fairchild's promo video doesn't work because Kelly has apparently removed his own video. I haven't reached him yet to ask him why. Anyway, you can still rock out to his song, "Pam Anderson" at http://www.myspace.com/kellyfairchildstarland

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4