'Jersey Shore' -- No More Grenades

4/8/2010 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected to "Jersey Shore" tell TMZ there will be a big change in Season 2 -- no more grenades.

Jersey Shore

For those of you who think a grenade is either a weapon or small country in the Caribbean, it's actually an ugly chick who tags along with her hot friend. In Season 1, The Situation typically scored the hot chick, while Pauly D had to fall on the grenade.

Guido Glossary

Need more definitions from the Guido Glossary.. jerseyshorerecap.com. Check out the glossary!

Rex

8 walking diseases right there and ugly as hell to boot. One thing about these reality shows, you need neither talent nor good looks. All you need is a willingness to make an @$$ of yourelf in front of the camera; while the world watches in utter astonishment at the spectacle of it all. These shows are nothing more than modern-day, freak shows and the audience is made up of voyeurs... peeping Toms, so-to-speak. Those in front of the camera are not actors. They are freaks and exhibitionists; nothing more.

Jahosacat

How did they decide who was the grenade? NONE of those whores are hot....

C'mon TMZ

Who the f*ck cares? Tired hearing about them.

C'mon TMZ

"We're told only hot chicks get to go back to the house in Miami -- such an honor."

And we're told only dumbass'(TMZ)actually follow or care what these loser's do.

Vonn

Pauly D is super HOTT!!!!

gazoo

That's exactly what they need. A grenade thrown in the middle of that fugly, skanky cast. Take them all out in one shot.

Snooky reminds me of Tila Tequila, only way uglier, but just as stupid and attention whoreish.

C'mon TMZ

32. Pauly D is super HOTT!!!!
Posted at 10:53PM on Apr 8th 2010 by Vonn

Pauly D looks like he's wearing a crown on top of his head.

Pistol

Uh... by that reasoning, most of the cast are grenades. This whole endeavor continues to be pathetic.

Vonn

@ Hi Di Ho, I don't know what you wanted to know about kick a$$ but it starts April 16. @ my pepsi will have you on fire, I know, I'm not a JS fan but I couldn't resist posting the only positive commentfor this story.

Millie

These ugly losers give wops a bad name. No wait, they already have a bad name. Well, then they reinforce the stereotype of big hair, big nose losers. Gag.

MightyMad

Great... way to make the show even more boring, MTV.

Next thing we learn: no more fights!

Greg

Stop covering these douche bags

Blue Swan

But, if like you don't pull the pin out, then the grenade can't hurt you, so like the ugly girl is like a grenade but the pin is like what...I mean, crap, I'm too drunk to know any more...are you my sister?

gimmeabreak

Oh please, if that herpes reservoir Snookie isn't a grenade I don't know what is... I'd rather put a bag over Amy Roloff's head and hit it!