Bachmann vs. Palin

Who'd You Rather?

4/8/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Outspoken Rep. Michele Bachmann, 54, and failed Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, 46, both showed up to the same event in Minnesota on Wednesday.

Michele and Sarah
Question is ...

Ginna

I think both women are smart and beautiful. It just amazes me how frightened some people are of such women. Just pay attention kiddies and study hard and one day you'll understand why Sarah draws thousands of people everywhere she goes. As for the neither choice, I've often wanted that on some of the bozo choices TMZ gives us - that might be a good idea.

Noneya

@Scott #30 - If there's ever a need for a dumbass at another high profile court case like the OJ Simpson one, you'll be the first one they'll call.

markko

The two of them are poster children for birth control.

I live next to Bachmann's district. You should hear the rude things the locals say about her. It makes the national media's criticism look like kiddy playground arguments.

BRL

@Mr. Jones- It got YOUR attention didn't it? =)

@Scott- I'm with you buddy!

stark

even though she's dumb as a bag of rocks, i still picked Palin

Pedro

I am willing to bet those of you who mock those two successful women have done nothing with your life and are most likely reaping the benefits of Mommy and Daddy. What you need to do is check your self before you continue to wreck yourself. Let's stop criticizing these two and applaud the fact that this great country in its freedom for the people allowed them to rise to their positions.

rumrunner

I love how Palin is looking at Bachmann like, "okay you crazy beyotch, get out of my spotlight."

TexasG76

To all the comments people - You are Liberal idiots... enough said. Enjoy your Obamacare....losers.

flashbak

Shouldn't this have read dumb and dumber, which one would you do?

Cappy Lills Kid

I'd rather dive into my own vomit than touch either one of the nasty girls !

JLS

NEITHER! Why is that never a choice. Sarah Palin is one scary bitch. Really!

Carl

Sorry, neither, I'm not interested in doing the mentally retarded.

Woot

Um............. I'd rather suck my elbows into my head by way of a nostril than give even one more second to considering EITHER of them.

Heather

You're right Saltine, these women petrify me! Palin particularly scares me because of her stupidity, her false facade and her political track record (and lack of). It scares me that people who are apparently even dumber than Palin continue to try and give this woman imense power. Did you people learn nothing from George W.?

LongJohn69