Bachmann vs. Palin

Who'd You Rather?

4/8/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Outspoken Rep. Michele Bachmann, 54, and failed Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, 46, both showed up to the same event in Minnesota on Wednesday.

Michele and Sarah
Question is ...

ralphie the one-eyed

Sarah Palin, your 15 min are up. Get a job.

LongJohn69

Sarah sure wears a pearl necklace, nicely.

Lilarose

I am ashamed to say that Bachmann is an ancestral name in my family. Most likely there is a distant relationship with this bag.

Both of these women are attractive now. Sarah will be 48 for the next presidential election, still looking good, she could get some tucks etc, but the reason she is popular is her looks.

Men are hot for her and she is still hormonal. I would LOVE to see someone do a caricature of Sarah showing her with her soon-to-be facial wrinkles and sagging everything else.

A.B.

Good God, none of them. They are both crazy.

And what is Palin wearing? Looks like the outfit of an old lady.

Martin Bormann

After Obama--whoops real name Soetoro--gets done F'IN up the country these two are going to be the least of our worries. I'm very surprised most of the kids posting here actually know who either of these two women are. Someone must've texted them a general idea, because I'd be shocked of any of these morons know what the Wall Street Journal is, let alone how to read it.

italocindy

dumb and dumber strike again! Seriously, we are terrified that this moronic duo might get voted back into office. Can you image our country with a mentally challenged president and a primadonna congress woman. Sadly, Bachmann hails from my district and has accomplished nothing in her four years in office citing that she is a freshman congresswoman. Help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justSAYIN

I'd rather chop my balls off!!!

MacGuffin

Neither. I would rather be celebate than f either one of these horrendous small-minded nitwits.

C'mon TMZ

It looks like Michele Bachmann is wearing a wig.

C'mon TMZ

Some needs to F*ck them just like their party f*cked this country!

Democrats are evil

Republican Conservative women are always so hot, i.e., Palin, Bachman, Carrie Prejean, and wowzer, Raquel Welch, (she's 70 and she's sizzling). Then you have the democrat women, Pelosi, Hillary, Madeline Albright (or should I say not so bright), and who could forget Geraldine ferraro. and what is that wench's name on MSNBC, Maddow, ugh, no wonder they are miserable liberals. Ugly on the inside and outside as well. Get ready for the Nevada Republican Senate Candidate. Another ex pageant Hottie with brains and looks that sizzle. Is there a trend going on her?

Me

Joy Behar said it best - these two dolts are the Lucy and Ethel of the Lunatic Fringe.

Ankhorite

Neither, never, neither.

I'd go with the bacon.

whatever

I am curious to see what the poll results are, but there is no way in hell I am selecting one of these 2 nutjobs. There needs to be a neither option.

tcidda

might as well try to pick between poison ivy and poison oak