« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Another Tiger Woods Sky Prank -- En Route

4/8/2010 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The eagle has landed!!!

042210_tiger_banner

The mystery prankster -- who flew a plane banner reading "Tiger: Did you mean Bootyism?" over Tiger's tee-off at the Masters -- has another trick up his sleeve ... and it's gonna fly overhead any minute now.

TMZ has learned the anonymous gagster has ordered up another banner which reads: "SEX ADDICT? YA, RIGHT. SURE. ME TOO!"

If you're in Augusta right now, look up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pl

Sex Addiction is BS. It's called being a whore.

Posted at 3:18PM on Apr 8th 2010 by Scott
--------------------------------------------

I SO agree with you! It's a choice not an addiction.

maryrobinsonsweeney

Love it!!! Why didn't I think of that.

marge

B-U-R-N!!!!!!!!

Kev

Wow...so sad how many people take so much joy in people's failures and short-comings and take so much pride in kicking them when they're down.
Nice way to live your lives losers.

Jen

People really need to mind their own business. What a freak! It's one thing to comment to yourself or on TMZ but that is out of line.

GGG

This has gone too far. Whoever is behind this really needs to get a life.

tb

#11 LAWRENCE you are freakin hilarious!

MightyMad

10. You people are jerks..God is a vengefull god.. you all will get yor payback for what you people are doing to someone over his personak life that has nothing to do with joe public.
Posted at 3:23PM on Apr 8th 2010 by calemera
_____________________________________________________

Please do not bring Our Lord into that nonetheless, you moron.

When it will be written in the Bible "Thou shalt not make fun of Tiger Woods for being a douchy husband", then you know what? We'll stop it. But until it become a mortal sin, YOU CAN GO TO HELL for all I care.

Borat

Why would anyone defend this serial cheetah?

Tiger is a pig and he deserves to wallow in the excrement he produced.

doc murry

How come no mention of Tiger throwing a tizzy fit at the par 3 course yesterday,he wanted his own T time and pick his own partner.They said nothing doing,and so he backed out.So much for the new tiger..

Kev

#28 "nesh"
Obviously I don't know what his therapy was for. Maybe you can enlighten me since you seem to have all the inside knowledge.
I've never heard him or anyone of reps confirm what it was for so I asked the question.
So please....use your obviously large brain and fill me in.

Ms. Jackson

I hate to think that most of you that made comments never made any mistakes in your lives. His personal affairs have nothing to do with his career. I think most are mad because he is of a different race and happens to be one of the best players in GOLF and he got caught cheating on a "Becky". The lesson that should be learned is that when you mess with too many blonds...expect a bunch of MESS!

PolarBear

So that's why Harvey was getting his pilot's license and he's away for the week. Watch for the TMZ sticker on the side of the plane. The name of the plane is the "Harvey Levin 2".

sarah

Nikes new slogan"just do her"

marge

42. #28 "nesh"
So please....use your obviously large brain and fill me in.

Posted at 3:48PM on Apr 8th 2010 by K

--------------------------

I guess the photos of him being seen a sex addiction clinic in Mississippi aren't enough proof for you? You probably think OJ is innocent too. People like you shouldn't be allowed to drive or to vote. You are dumber than rocks.