« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Another Tiger Woods Sky Prank -- En Route

4/8/2010 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The eagle has landed!!!

042210_tiger_banner

The mystery prankster -- who flew a plane banner reading "Tiger: Did you mean Bootyism?" over Tiger's tee-off at the Masters -- has another trick up his sleeve ... and it's gonna fly overhead any minute now.

TMZ has learned the anonymous gagster has ordered up another banner which reads: "SEX ADDICT? YA, RIGHT. SURE. ME TOO!"

If you're in Augusta right now, look up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sounder

Tiger Woods nailed 100s of women in Orlando. There are guys looking suspiciously at their wives/girlfriends now. Now we really know why.
Mindy Lawton (Perkins Waitress) said that Tiger had the biggest penis she's ever seen.

Thunder Thighs

It would be great if he nose-dived, crash and burning into a huge magnolia...

Kev

#71 "tyson".
Seriously dude...."racist"!?!? Why did you even bring race & color into this at all?

"fat"...wrong (slight beer gut yes but hey, that comes with being Canadian)
"black"...wrong again.
"defending Tiger"...wrong AGAIN! Where did I defend him? Total jackass for what he's done but in my opinion it's time for people to move on.

You throw the racist accusation at me for no reason whatsoever....you need help.
I think you've more than proven who the un-educated one is here.

Jahosacat

I wonder if The Masters people are powerful enough to restrict the air space over Augusta National????

Thunder Thighs

test

TessaKittysMom

High 5 to U Buddy, I almost spewed diet pepsi on my monitor when I saw this I was laughing so hard. TMZ, spew alert please before you post another one of these, monitors are expensive.

JLS

What purpose does this really serve? Seems childish to me but considering the average IQ of people these days not to mention the lack of maturity, I am sure you all thinks it's funny. Try flying something over Rachel Uchitel.

carrie

thats soo rude...poor guy. why can't people just leave him alone!!

Steve

The great thing about America is that you can grow up to be a great golfer and a sex addict. You can also pay to have someone fly a plane with a banner overhead and make a joke of the obvious BS Tiger's PR team has been spewing. Gotta love it.

whatever

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH*gasps....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID TIGER DESERVES THAT AND MORE

Booo

Woohooo! LOL the only thing missing is a Nike swoosh at the end of the sign!! lolololol I SO hope he looked up at it, or that it was pointed out to him!!

wow....

ROFLMAO!!
I would SO love if it turns out to be his wife!!!

AH

Keep the banners coming - too funny!

sally

ROTFLMAO...totally enjoy this...and Tiger deserves it and more...he is a self-centered creep who has an ego bigger than his bank account...Elin should RUN away and take all the $$...i hope he comes in dead last at the Masters. The last girl to crawl out from under a rock to admit an affair...a 21 year old neighbor of Tiger Woods...how can anyone feel compassion for him...he is so creepy...and race has absolutely nothing to do with this - stop with the race card

jan

I have had strange feelings today watching The Masters. I have been so upset with Tiger & I finally had to ask myself "why am I mad at him"? He did nothing to me, but in reality he did do something to all of us who were or are a fan of his. Myself he was my hero & in this day & time of the world it's hard to have hero's & my hero let me down. But that's my own fault because Tiger is just like all of us, a human being. So in saying that, I forgive him because he owes me nothing. I hope he will be a better man for his beautiful wife & children then he can be a hero again in his families eyes. God bless.