Conrad Murray

Agrees to Propofol Ban

4/9/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Propofol BanThe Texas Medical Board
has officially prohibited Dr. Conrad Murray from administering Propofol or other heavy sedatives, TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story that Dr. Murray agreed to the restriction, which mirrors one of the conditions to Dr. Murray's bail in connection with the death of Michael Jackson.

Aside from administering Propofol, Dr. Murray is banned from administering other heavy sedative medications and can't put patients under. He is still able to prescribe other medications, including pain meds, anti-anxiety medication or local or topical anesthetics.

According to a rep for the Texas Medical Board, the license restrictions will remain in effect until the criminal case is resolved and "the Board has adequate evidence to show that Dr. Murray is competent to safely practice medicine."

Simon

Any propofol left for Wacko Jacko's CRAZY fans?

WPR

Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven lyrics

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way, through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

(instrumental)

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more...
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Marie

19. The little sissy is still not coming back.
Posted at 3:48PM on Apr 9th 2010 by Marie

23. Michael is dead because he chose drugs over his kids.
Posted at 3:55PM on Apr 9th 2010 by Marie

Tellit,stop posting your dumb comments under my nick.Everybody here on TMZ knows I am smart and I always tell the truth about the late great Michael Jackson.

Simon

MJ was tormented b/c he was so deeply in the closet about being HOMOSEXUAL. It's sad he lived aout his sexuality by molesting little boys rather than have consenting sex with adult males. H ealways used the " i had no childhood" excuse however he stole other little boys their childhood by molesting them. He paid the price with his life.

!

The day Michael died a laughed non stop.

Anon

So he can't prescribe heavy sedatives or put patients under. Do any real cardiologists do either of those 2 things anyway? I doubt it. This has no impact on his practice at all.

Simon

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/09/conrad-murray-texas-medical-board-restriction-propofol-michael-jackson-death-sedative/4#c26995825#ixzz0kdYwoyOq

Marie, sweetie, you must have another enemy on here. that is not me.

However what is with all the anger?
Are you having trouble sleeping Princess?

;)

time

If you kill someone it is a crime. It does not matter what they did. This case could hardly be called "self defense." Only the courts can decide.
All those who rejoice in murder are guilty. Those same people would encourage others to kill while their a*sses are safe. They are not involved they are on lookers.

Simon

Wacko Jacko won't be backo

Marie

Are you having trouble sleeping Princess?
Maybe a nice drip of milky white Propofol will help you sleep at night? I'd be happy to administer a dose for you. I just have to make a few phone calls between doses, I'm SURE you'll be fine though.;)
Posted at 4:34PM on Apr 9th 2010 by Tellit

I wish that Dr. Murray gets to administer propofol to one last person and I wish that this one last person is you.But unlike Michael Jackson when you die you are not going to heaven but to hell.

Thunder Thighs

Poor Murray : (

!

If the molesting freak was sent to jail he would have finally been happy and free to be himself with his cellmate.

Simon

Dr. Murray, you're so brave
For Putting MJ in the grave
Think of all the boys you've saved
I hope your punishment is justly waived

Casey

We love you Dr. Murray, more and more each day! Know you are not alone. We've got your back and we always will!