Kim K's Bikini Cracks Under Pressure

4/9/2010 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While cooling off at the beach in Miami on Friday, Kim Kardashian nearly poured out of her bikini bottom.

media_removed_tmz

Luckily the ridiculously hot 29-year-old always has flotation devices at her disposal.

JFo

No, man. I refuse to admit she is hot. I think she is sloppy and nasty actually. I'm MUCH smaller than her and wouldn't trade being thin to look like her in a MILLION years. Being a fatass is easy to achieve.

Icebaby

She looks fine, I won't lie. But her face is ugly, the damn butt is fake and will look really bad when she's older. She also has a few pounds on. But yeah, I hit that hard oh yeah! Wait, she only likes brothers... Oh well!

Mike Hunt

That great big giant arse needs to be assigned its own zip code. In a few years it will be its own country.

Mags

People these are obvious ass implants. I know because I had mine done last year but unlike Kimmie I don't lie about it.

me

she has a long buttcrack doesnt she?

Dolllface

Damn, Im not gay nor am I attracted to women, But DAMN!!! Nice Ass girl, those cellulite treatments really did work. Show Reggie what he's been missing haha! 8)

Brewster

She needs a booty reduction. Then she might look okay?? She's got an attractive face but that's it. Sexy is what you can't see. Not sexy is showing a crack they can see on the International Space Station!!!!!

gina

Khloes ass is just the same but you cant tell cause she just a fat ass all the way around, but if she was thin like Kim, you would see they have the same ass.

MsCommonSense

Fat Fat Fat.....people in bikinis???? Yuck!! The only ones who are appropriate to wear a bikini are Nicolette, Paris and Kate Hudson!
The rest need to cover up thew fat butts and thighs no one should have to be exposedto this ugliness on the beach!

epsalo

She looks very nice, yet bodies like hers come a dime a dozen in the black community. However whenever Hollywood finds one or two, first it was Jennifer Lopez now it's her, they act like they've never seen anything like it. And for all those white girls out there with no asses and for the guys that like no asses, just because a woman's ass isn't flat, doesn't mean she is fat. You need to get outta here with that nonsense.

Ann

Can a man even find her holes in there?
Who the hell goes to the beach with 1/2 your ass crack sticking out?
I would be ashamed of how I made it and for walking around like this if I were her!

cknj

CRACK IS WHACK!

CVS Whore

Maybe she was having an Ass-Off with Snookie??

epsalo

_______________________________________________________________________

One more thing:

If women with flat butts didn't want a butt that looks like hers, they wouldn't be selling products like the Booty Pop. That commercial is hilarious to me. The only thing they need to make it more funny is to have some guy say to the girl, "Damn! Yo booty's poppin'". LOL

LMAO

Total poser its all she does, no talent, led around by her pimp mother, plastic boobs, plastic ass, nothing between the ears except her self importance and the next photo op. Famous for a vid, and shopping