Kim K's Bikini Cracks Under Pressure

4/9/2010 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While cooling off at the beach in Miami on Friday, Kim Kardashian nearly poured out of her bikini bottom.

media_removed_tmz

Luckily the ridiculously hot 29-year-old always has flotation devices at her disposal.

blahblah

why is her buttcrack so high up? it's like in the middle of her back. that is so gross.

bubba

Not even that bra could hold those sagging boobs. They don't look to perky or solid to me. That happens to all Hos.

martin

not sure why the yanks love these girls with huge cracks. this chick would put even the fattest plumber to shame. i really do not understand Americans and their love for fat and crack! feel sick.

James

pUT THAT BACK IN iTS HOLDER. fILTHY BITCH.

Thunder Thighs

So gross..look at that FAT ASS! How would u like that shit stained ass sitting on ur face

tdrury

After seeing this picture I have to say I love her big ass.I'd like to pull her bikini bottoms all the way down and bury my face in it and lick her big crack.

jjhenry

Kim, we love you but pleeazzzee, cover up a little. You are such a pretty girl to look like such trash. Yes, we all know your proud of your curves but must you really display them in such a skanky way? Some things are NOT, I repeat, NOT meant for the world to see..geez..have a little self-respect.

Yep I said that

Hey #129 this skank has no self respect why do you think she turns up all over the place, she counts her importance by how many photo ops she can get. Money can't buy class and this skanky poser proves that

Gianna Gamnbino

KIM K. IS THE BIGGEST ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE IN HOLLYWOOD. SHE IS SO INSECURE. HER ASS IS FAKE JUST LIKE 90% OF HER BODY. NOT JEALOUS. JUST BEING REAL, UNLIKE HER.

Karma

why does she need attention at all times? She remind me of the other skank Paris Hilton. All I could say is~> LA attention whores/skanks.

Pretty sad how LA is infested with boastful,conceited, cocky, pompous, cocksure, vainglorious, egotistical people. They will always be unhappy because they always seek perfection, and perfection doesn't exist.

marcia

So many haters on this board. She has a near flawless body. And she looks a million times better than the wide flat asses that the three beach bums have at the bottom of her picture. Just click on BET and you can see women that look like Kim anytime. They appear on hip hop, rap and r&b videos all the time. Bodies like hers are nothing new to the black community.

Karma

Ziggy

How staged is this photo? Anything for attention.

Lynda

NASTY A** B***H!

ATTENTION-HUNGRY SLUT!

SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING. ATTENTION W***E!

THAT WAS NO ACCIDENT!

Thee Marvelous Marcia

Ha ha Haterz get a liiiife 4 real...I don't normally leave or read comments but I must say there is something wrong with both men/women so say shez "ugly/dirty/whore/fat" etc...nothing wrong w/a personal opinion but c'mon...y'all straight up going in so negatively clearly shows envy... If you don't like her looks or the fact that you can only count to-date 3 men that shez been w/2 of em in a long term relationship then you can say so w/o all the neg nasty names. I clearly see the envy through these statment...."Haters are just confused admirers" <<< lol y'all just mad... Luv