Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

4/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tell TMZ Jesse's kids are living with Sandra.

Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

We're told all three kids -- Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr. -- are all with Sandra.

Our sources say Sandra is not living at her Hollywood Hills home, which has become paparazzi central for more than a week.

One source very familiar with the situation tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." The source would not elaborate.

jessy

this is all sandra fault..she is a old hag hanging onto her youth through jessie..jessie got tired of her clinging onto him and so he found love elsewhere,,she is a cold fish unable to love anyone or anything but herself,,to her its all me me me me..he is good to be rid of her,,plus she never takes showers until she has to..nasty nasty nasty..who can blame the man..she has no talent and is no fun..

jessy

She kind of reminds me of my wife,I damn near have to get her stone dead drunk so she will come to bed with me and make love ...Then she is damn near passed out....If she only remembered what goes on after she passes out heh heh heh good thing I videotape it...heh heh heh

Mikey

Someone is going to figure out how to get Bullock to pay them to just sit around like KKKA Fed. Not Jesse cause he got money, but somebody!

Clinton

If she's SO full of self-hate to even consider going back to this absurd excuse for a husband and father, it's the last time I'll see any film she ever does.

valeskas

If she takes him back, then she is very stupid. Because a cheater will stay a cheater. How can she be so dumb, to take care of his children, they have mothers.

AZ

Maybe she's just spending time with the kids and giving them some closure. I really hope she isn't going back to him.

hehe

She’s in love its obvious she still loves him and she wants to work things out its her life not any one else’s so just stop talking all this crap about her every ones life is so perfect !!!

Clinton

She can do whatever she wants to with her life, - but, we DON'T have to support her with our money.

im4oj

I hope they are working things out and that Jesse learned his lesson. Never take love or people for granted.

mellow

Since November 2006, Bullock has owned an Austin, Texas restaurant, Bess Bistro. She later opened another business in downtown Austin called Walton's Fancy and Staple, a bakery and floral shop that also offers services such as event planning. Insert smartazz comments regarding what events she could plan.

WTF2010

To all the HATER's on this blog, “Shut the hell up, Dry up and blow away!". Sick of having to read through your stupid comments..... This is Sandra's life only she knows what she wants or needs in her personal life. Whatever choice she makes I will support her because I am a true fan of her work. She is amazing and I wish her the best in whatever she chooses. Good for her for not dropping the kids they didn’t make these choices.

Bu

If Sandra wants to go back to Jesse James so be it, but she will lose a lot of respect from most people and her fans because she doesn't respect herself enough, or that she can't see that she doesn't respect herself enough to end it. these are NOT her children and even if they have a great loving relationship she is holding up a family where the real parents including Jesse were absent in many ways. Sandra seems a bit masochistic in this situation and can't seem to see it!

Lonny

@#24"So why isn't anyone trashing them"-It's not worth the time Or Energy plus none Of these whores would say-We can't you're married-Do you really think they Any kind Of morals?

nancy

My goodness, #176, you certainly are a sick twist. Stupid.

QE2

There is no way this is true. I would believe maybe a visit or something. This is way too stupid to believe. TMZ needs to be a little more descriminating regarding their "sources".