Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

4/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tell TMZ Jesse's kids are living with Sandra.

Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

We're told all three kids -- Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr. -- are all with Sandra.

Our sources say Sandra is not living at her Hollywood Hills home, which has become paparazzi central for more than a week.

One source very familiar with the situation tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." The source would not elaborate.

Clinton

She got mixed up with the wrong guy (obvious to EVERYONE else) and
played for the naive and caring person that she is. I really don't
think she's ever been up against these kinds of people before and didn't
realize that she was totally out of her element. Now, she realizes
that she's covered in fleas and broken in heart and spirit.
Hopefully, she has enough good friends who have the courage to stand
up for her, tell her the truth, and protect her. As it stands, I'm
not so certain.

Thunder Thighs

it would be pretty funny if she got joint custody of the children WITH jesse's exwife. And jesse doesnt get shit. lol.... ok this sounded way better in my head.....

Thunder Thighs

we need penis details! come on bitches spill it! how big or small is he? veiny?hairy? circumcised? we need the sex tapes already! lol

Lynn

I'm not sure I believe this story but if true I'm glad Sandra is with the kids. If she decides to stay with Jesse that is her business. We can read all the articles (I only believe a fraction of what's printed) about them but we will only know the truth when they release a statement.

Clinton

If she stays with this human trash, she's a complete and utter fool. While that's HER business, who I support with my money is MINE.

Lauren

I don't understand why Sandra is so eager to take care of another woman's kids. Has she ever heard of adoption? These kids have a mother and she will get custody of them because the mother will always eventually get back custody of the children. Sandra Bullock is an idiot and if she takes Jesse back she has no right to complain if he cheats on her again.

jordan77

how is this news? ok kids, what have we learned? that jesse james is just ANOTHER Johnny Appleseed. Nothing new here. Move along folks.

jan

I'm confused as to why Sandra would have the 2 older kids. They are from Jesses first marriage. I can see her having Sunny, the youngest one because Sandra is like a Mother to her & Sunny's Mom I believe is in a rehab or halfway house. Anyway I hope Sandra doesn't take Jesse back, he seems like a real loser to me, but that's only my opinion & what do I know what they feel. I wish her the best whatever she does, she has always seemed like a very real & down to earth person.

sheri

i lv her,shes agreat actress.opposites attract,but i think they were to opposite.cause he is to wild,n shes to nice.just leave them alone,so SHE can get threw it.cause he"s a p---k.team sandra.

Clinton

Of course she can get "through" it, she's not a psyche job. Still, I hope she's getting the truth laid out straight and hard to her by family and friends who are not content to just stand by and let her destroy herself. We's NOT just "wild," he's dishonest, immoral, dishonorable, and a user. Giving this guy a second chance would be as smart as putting your hand into a lion's mouth and hoping it wouldn't bite based on your "feelings." This isn't high school.

Trish

People cheering her on for taking care of his kids are as ignorant as Sandra. 1. These children HAVE mothers & a grandmother. 2. IF she divorces jj, as time goes on, What man on earth is going to want to have Jesse dropping HIS kids off cause Sandra has a "relationship" with HIS kids? Give me a break people, broken relationships are the norm these days.This is just Sandra's way of hanging on, AND saving face for the GRANDSTANDING she did for the Judge in Jesse's custody case. 5-10 years from now the only place little Sunny will be seein Sandy is on the BIG SCREEN.

Anita

Sandra has a relationship with those kids the same way she had a relationship with Jesse - she is being childishly naive and overly optimistic.

This situation will blow up in her face just like her marriage with Jesse did. You just wait and see.

awolamo

Wait a second........does Jesse James have a sex addiction......or a penis? Do all the guys with penises and money go to rehab?

alyssa

This is a very complex issue that can and should only be solved by the 2 parties involved, with the help of counselling. I honestly do not think there i anything wrong with Sandra Bullock having contact with Jesse and trying to work things out. If this is what she chooses to do then let it be her decision. She is now fully aware of what type of man she is married to and if she therefore chooses to stay with him, any future infedelities should not surprise her. Love is a very difficult thing. It makes us do the unthinkable. She does love this man and clearly has an attachment to his children. She is not stupid or does not lose credibility as a role model simply because she is trying to save her marriage. As far as I am concerned, part of marriage vows state "for better or for worse...through thick and thin" she is simply doing her part as wife, regardless of her husbands shortcommings. Jesse made plenty of msitakes and has only now realised that and sought help because he got caught. Give him a bit of credit for that too. I am by no means condoning his behaviour. His actions were very disgusting, degrading and disrescpectful. he not only has brought his family shame, but alot of heartache and if he truly is remorseful he should DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE HELP THAT HE NEEDS AS HE IS CLEARLY MONOGOMOUSLY CHALLENGED. Its is possible for relationships to surivive an affair, however both parties need to be willing to make it work. People stop with the negative comments, you have no idea what they are going through. Let them deal with this without all the nasty comments. IF you dont have anything NICE OR SUPPORTIVE to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.....!!!

alyssa

Another thing... Sandra is NOT "being childish and unrealistic about her relationship with her stepchildren" There is an attachment there not only for her side. She has been in their lives for half a decade and they are still young. So clearly they love this woman. She can't just cut them off simply because their father messed up. She may not have legal rights to them if her and Jesse split up, but I dont see her turning her back on them and this is the right thing to do. There is love there and these innocent children should not have to lose their stepmother because daddy couldnt behave. PEOPLE GET UR THOUGHTS TOGETHER!!!