Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

4/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tell TMZ Jesse's kids are living with Sandra.

Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

We're told all three kids -- Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr. -- are all with Sandra.

Our sources say Sandra is not living at her Hollywood Hills home, which has become paparazzi central for more than a week.

One source very familiar with the situation tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." The source would not elaborate.

faithfulbamagirl

I understand Sandra is very attached to Jesse' kids, but please, I find it hard to believe she would EVEN CONSIDER staying married to him!! I never understood why she was attracted to him to begin with, but if she stays with him now after the Ulitmate BETRAYal he has dropped on her, then I'm sorry I would be dissapointed in her & for her!The ONLY reason I could REALLy believe she would stay with him is that he does have something on her,that she doesn't want exposed. I LOVE Sandra & have always respected her,but we never really know what goes on behind close doors.I'm praying for her, Sandra get a grip the truth HURTS, I know I've been there myself, but mine was a PRIVATE HORRIBLE PAIN due 2 the fact i'm an average American woman, but Yours is a very PUBLIC Betrayal & you'll never trust him again, I know. Your ONLY postponing the inevedival. Leave Him 4 yourself! faithfulbamagirl

Golly

I find this Jesse James to be a disgusting character. What on earth could a lovely , beautiful charming woman like Sandra Bullock see in a jerk like this. I would hate to think that he has something on her and that is why she had not filed for divorce yet. She should get rid of the garbage and not waste any more of her time. Someone like her will have no trouble finding a worthy man for her affections.
Good luck Sandra and do the right thing, dump the garbage before it smells even worse because it will not stop smelling. Garbage is garbage it soes not change.

Adina

I think she wanted to sen him to rehab thinking they could pull it off like Tiger Woods did. And after Jesse left rehab she told him to go back. She has probably already decided to stay with him and is doing everything she can to make it look acceptable to others. Her main concern seem to be the public humilation and her image rater than the fact that Jesse cheated on her. If she was truly shocked then why is she capable of taking care of his children right now, especially the older ones who could be with their mother. And the youngest could be with her grandmother. When a woman is surprised in this situation she would be in shock for a long time and would want time for herself to heel alone. I think SHE is using the kids to make it look like she ha a reason to stick with Jesse.

xolook93

╭══════════════╮
╰══════════════╯
,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

traci

Sandra, you are a wonderful person. It's your life. Do what makes you happy. God bless you!

angie

So I take it that all of you who are saying that if she takes Jesse back you will never see another movie by her ,have never been in love with someone?never forgave someone for making mistakes? and never lived your OWN life the way YOU wanted to and not as dictated by someone else?

mrsrich01

IF SANDRA TAKES HER HUSBAND BACK IT IS HER BUSINESS. ALL WHO SEND COMMENT ON THIS POST ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS. I DON'T CARE IF SHE LIVES IN HOLLYWOOD, THIS IS HER LIFE NOT YOURS. IF SHE WANT TO DEAL WITH HIS KIDS ITS HER BUSINESS. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT I WOULD DO THIS AND THAT BUT GUESS WHAT YOU NAME ISN'T SANDRA BULLOCK NOR JESSE JAMES. I DON'T SEE HOW HE COULD DEAL WITH THAT SKANK HE SLEPT WITH BUT THAT'S HIS BUSINESS.pEOPLE DO AS THEY CHOSE BECAUSE YOU DO AS YOU CHOSE. KEEP YOU HUSBAND IF YOU WANT AND @@CK THESE @@@HOLE WHO SAY GET RID OF HIM.....AND TMZ YOU AIN'T @@IT.....

Jaime

Sandra, I think you are awesome to put the kids first!! They totally think of you as the only MOM figure in their lives and you are so strong to put your feelings aside for them!! You are one hell of a woman!!! You Rock!!! :)

jessy

she could plan adolfs birthday bash/with kosher hot dogs and saurkraut
or herr gorrings jewish pizza..err dont ask whats in it,,heh heh

LuciLiu2

THIS IS A DESPERATE MOVE TO HAVE A REASON TO COMMUNICATE WITH JESSE. EVEN THOUGH HE SLEPT WITH GUTTER WHORES AND LIED TO STRANGERS HE MET ON THE INTERNET THAT HIS MARRIAGE WAS OVER, AND SLEPT BAREBACK WITH THESE WOMEN, SANDRA STILL CLINGS TO HOPE. GUESS SHE'S JUST NOT READY TO GIVE UP THE DIK. IS IT THAT GOOD SANDRA? SANDRA'S ANSWER: WHY YES, YES IT IS, AND I'M SOOOOOOOOO LONELY. JESSE HAD MY BACK. AND A BUNCH OF OTHER IDIOTS TOO. LMAO!

Just Now Blog

Time will tell on whether she will take him back or not. But the kids are most likely better off living with her. And maybe Jesse realizes that.

Kasey

rosaparks09

It is great to hear but she should take care of that kids properly

me

to
walk
c*nt?

sunny
was
never yours

now she is manipulating the children to be with her, this chick is one desperate, sad, lunatic.

more karma for you nazi fckin vanilla gorilla loving stupid imbecile.

EVER HEARD OF LETTING GO AND MOVING FORWARD, I WOULD NOT BE HIDING MY FCKIN HEAD IN SHAME LIKE YOU WH*RE.

SANDRA AND JESSE ARE A PERFECT FIT.

DUMB AND DUMBER

Thunder Thighs

Sandra Bullock will not be America's sweetheart if she goes back to Jesse James! People, mark my words, she will go back to him watch! She's going to give him another chance because he went to rehab.
She'll tell her adoring fans that Jesse has learned his lesson and deserves a second chance. She is going to stand by her man. *BARF*

Sandra is not the person she portrays in her movies. We want to think she is innocent but, c'mon look at the company she keeps. Uck!

Thunder Thighs

SANDRA GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES IF SHE TAKES THIS BOZO BACK! KARMA HASN'T WORKED FOR YOU YET IN ANY RELATIONSHIP - THINK AND STARTING WORKING ON THY SELF!!!