Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

4/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tell TMZ Jesse's kids are living with Sandra.

Sandra Bullock Has Jesse's Kids

We're told all three kids -- Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr. -- are all with Sandra.

Our sources say Sandra is not living at her Hollywood Hills home, which has become paparazzi central for more than a week.

One source very familiar with the situation tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." The source would not elaborate.

AH

I refuse to believe she has sunk as low as Elin. Maybe she is trying to just wean away from the kids and can't stop being around them cold turkey. I had a lot of respect for her leaving early, but if she stays, I won't be able to look at her the same anymore.

xcalibur

GUESS SHE'S NO LONGER AMERICA'S SWEETHEART BUT AMERICA'S DUMBEST CRIMINAL.

gutsygirl

Note to men everywhere...

Do whomever and whatever you want, as long as you run to rehab for a few weeks, all is forgotten.

Life as usual.

Enough is Enough

He did some pretty horrible things, so what Crucify him now ? I think he is getting help and looking at himself now, something he never did before. I hope they are able to stay together, and that he never cheats on her again. Some people do change, you know after something terrible happens.I also think he loves her, it isn't like he was living off her money. He has plenty of his own. I feel he really is remorseful for what he did.......You can all say what you would do, but you really don't know until it happens to you !

AJLind

***AWESOME AND GOOD GOING, SANDY! A real "mom" doesn't quit on her kids, EVER. You made a commitment to those kids and GOD BLESS YOU for keeping the commitment in the best way possible. YOU ARE THE BOMB AND FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS THEM TO FAIL - YOU ARE ALL LOSERS - IT IS REALLY THE KIDS WHO "FAIL" IF SHE CALLS IT QUITS AND THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT...Let's wish them ALL the best! My respect for her just went up 1000%!***

chrissy

People are so assuming and making premature and comments that are making themselves look like fools such as calling her names and saying she is no longer Americas sweetheart and so fourth, seriously grow up and wait until everything has played out to speak.

His two oldest kids are in there teens so for all anyone knows they could have wanted to go see her , should the kids be denied the right to see there stepmom just because there dad was unfaithful? With the youngest her and Jesse do have custody so perhaps they are working threw Jesses mother to take turns having her, Sunny's mom said herself she would like Sandra to remain in her life no matter what happens with her and Jesse. I do not buy the kids are living with her because they showed Sunny with her grandmother a few days ago then the older kids with there mother not to long before that. They are probably just visiting, Sandra loves those kids and they love her and to split up there relationship because of what jesse did would be totally selfish and wrong

chinableu

Does this mean she's going to take him back?

I would be disgusted if she were to do so.

Of course, it's not my life but I'd never watch another movie of hers again.

tuna marie

james must really have something on her if she is considering going back to him. she is no innocent in all of this.

Bam Bam

Trash talk all you want nia and gutsygirl and all you other women. If you had a chance to sleep with someone famous and rich you would do it to. Don't say you wouldn't cause if the opportunity came by, Brad Pitt or whoever your dream guy may be, you'd say "Hell yea" kets get it on!!

Jan

Maybe she had already promised them she would be with them for spring break before all this happened. Jesse may have begged her to keep that promise while he is in rehab. I hope she is here the paps cannot find them and all of them have peace.

dd

Excuse me Bam Bam, I am married to an grammy award winning artist. What does that matter, yes women throw themselves at my husband on a daily basis. NO, HELL NO, I will not accept it, I have put him out before, and it sure as HELL wasn't anything like Jesse is into, A woman must keep her self respect, or you will have NOTHING, they are not any better than us. By the way most regular guys are better than they think. Don't compare yourselves to them it is all an illusion!!!!!!!!

gutsygirl

Bam Bam:

Come out of your cave...man!

ln

WONDERFUL........I THINK JESSE REALLY, REALLY LOVES SANDY......HERE'S TO WORKING IT OUT............HOPEFULLY HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!HOORAY FOR SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

ltlmstrblmkr

not sure I believe this.well I believe maybe she's around the kids & if so,kudos to her for not adding to whatever hell they must be going thru.imagine how this is for them,probably the 1st near stable home life ripped fromthem.....but come to think of it,how much time did they share with her while she was on location doing the movies?. she seems to have a good heart,so will undoubtedly do right by these kids. i don't think it means she's taking him back IF this story has any truth.....more like she's being a great step-momto 3 kids who have become her family.

Angie

I think that everyone needs to let it go. Have any of you spoken to Sandra,Jesse or the kids? No. Maybe she just loves him and the kids and wants to try to keep a relationship going. If she stays with him,fine,if she leaves him,fine. I will still watch her movies and still laugh at her interviews because she is hilarious .Who she is married to or not married to does not impact her performances . I know alot of you say otherwise but I go to the movies because they look good not because of who the actress or actor is married to....