Tiger Woods Aerial Assault -- More on the Way

4/9/2010 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is still in the crosshairs of an aerial prankster -- who plans to strike again ... by flying a third scandal-inspired banner across the sky today during the Masters in Augusta.

TMZ has learned today's banner will read: "You knew, Stevie...You knew" -- a reference towards Tiger's caddy Steve Williams, who has vehemently denied any knowledge of Tiger's multiple affairs.

Still no word on who is financing the aerial pranks, but one thing is certain: the banners certainly didn't knock Tiger off his game ... yesterday, dude posted his best first round scores since he began playing in Augusta.

UPDATE:
Our boy at SportsByBrooks is reporting that there are three more banners set to fly.

La Toya Jackson

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA !!!! boycott boycott boycott !!!!

La Toya Jackson

At this point I hate Tiger and wish he would just go away !!!! I agree, boycott everything tiger

La Toya Jackson

Back to me !!! Me me me and who? ME !!! .. I'm the greatest star, I am by far but no one knows it.. Who? ME !!!!!

La Toya Jackson

Back to US !!! Mo money, mo money, MUCH MO MONEY for us !!! Buy our dvd's, c.d's and t shirts ...

La Toya Jackson

Boycott everything Tiger !!!

Thunder Thighs

Bwahaha.. I would have paid money to see Tiger Wood's expression.

I don't know if it's because he is in the public eye more often but he comes off as being an arrogant, cocky prick. Maybe it's the many women he slept with and quickly dismissed... or the utter disrespect for he has for his wife.

La Toya Jackson

Krazy Klown seems a lil gay to me!! *I'm just say'en

La Toya Jackson

Boycott Tiger !!! He's such a cartoon

gimmeabreak

Who cares? He's was on fire yesterday and that's all that matters. And more power to Nike for standing by him. Go Tiger, just do it!

oL0

Bwahaha.. he deserves that.

I didn't notice it before but Tiger Woods comes off as an arrogant, self-centered prick. Maybe it's the many women he bed and quickly dismissed.. no I think it's the total lack of respect he has for his wife.

La Toya Jackson

Boycott Nike !!!!

cc

Absolutely too funny. If I knew where to contribute I'd donate some money to the cause.

Tiger Woods = Golf with no integrity. My family no longer buys Nike or other 'Cheetah Woods' brands.

lauren lipkin

haha i find this funny that the person has the guts to do this.

PrettyBullet

Give the man a break! after all the stress he is under, and still kick butt... i dont care what goes on behind close doors, the man is Dam good at what he does, and who ever is flying those Banners is just a A$$, and really needs to get a life an stop worrying about what goes on in other peoples life.. seems to me the banner guy has issues of his own..

OMG!

I love this guy. You can't get more creative then this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments