Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Part Deux?

4/12/2010 4:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin is "definitely open" to co-starring with ex-wife Kate Gosselin on a new TV project -- with one big string attached ... TMZ has learned.

1001_j_k_gosselin_ex_3_getty_91183417.jpg

Jon's lawyer, former assistant U.S. Attorney Anthony F. List, tells TMZ "under the right circumstances" Jon would do a show with Kate, but "the contract would have to be tighter."  He did not elaborate, but we're guessing it has something to do with the way TLC cleaned Jon's clock in court.

List did not say what type of show he'd like to do, but said having Jon and Kate around the kids more would be a definite plus.

List says Jon would "love to settle" the latest legal dispute he ignited. TMZ broke the story that Jon filed legal papers asking for primary custody and child support.  But Jon will press on with the case, unless Kate gives up her "global commitments."  According to List, Jon feels Kate can't have it both ways -- being both a star and an attentive parent.

List says he and Jon both feel Kate is "addicted to the paparazzi." He says even if Kate is booted from "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, he won't drop his custody case because Kate is "caught up in the glamour of Hollywood" and will take other jobs.

Now if Kate brings Jon along for the Hollywood tour, well apparently that's a whole other Oprah.

discod

I agree that Kate thinks she is a star and craves attention. She is disgusting and I hope she has to go back to the everyday grind of work like everyone else. It is rediculous that dancing with the stars put her on that show and pays her to be on it.....she is a hag

Cilla

Well there you have it gang he is all about the money.........big surprise there!

And # 9 Are you serious that TLC blackmailed him? He wasn't blackmailed HE WAS UNDER CONTRACT AND HER BROKE THAT CONTRACT! In case you need help understanding that breaking a contract is ILLEGAL! So he result of him breaking his contract was TLC going after his a$$ for breaking the contract and THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT ON TV AT THIS POINT! If you back out of a contract you will be held accountable for it in most cases. Any parent who states that he feels like he should be going out and partying now because he missed his 20's because he was married and had kids during that time is not someone who I would want around my kids. Boo hoo lots of people,including myself,became parents in their 20's and I don't feel like I missed a damn thing! Those kids are going to see that statement and they are going to see his the pictures of him partying with girls in bikinis and out partying with girls in clubs and they are going to be so disappointed in him........and thats if he lucky. If he is not lucky they will dislike him and want him to explain his actions. Trust me my daughter's father has done the same thing and at 9 years old she doesn't want to be around him because he has not picked her up for a real visit in 6 years. He chose to live the good life while I stuck around to raise our daughter.......just as Kate has stuck around to raise her kids. This jack a$$ made me sick on some of the Jon & Kate shows by spending the time he had with his kids talking to the paps and fans at the property line fence as well as signing autographs instead of being with his kids.If he wasn't on the hanging out on the property line fence he was on his phone blabbing away. I mean he couldn't pull the phone away from his ear long enough to answer one of the little ones request for a popsicle......hello. Jon is on his brother couch instead of going back to an IT job......which he could do he just doesn't want to do it he wants to be on tv. He wants to be in the spot light. He wants the attention.
TLC take note you put that disgrace back on tv my daughter and I won't watch because I don't want to see this man who has caused so many issues for his family in the name of getting attention. Plus I think it would be a stupid move for TLC to put a man who seems to be bipolar with his decision making......he is likely to pull the same dumb a$$ stunt he did before. If things are not going his way he will pull the kids off the show and claim TLC is abusing the children. This guy is a nightmare that would not be worth dealing with.
This a$$ is ALL about the money and this petty move shows it. He doesn't want custody of the kids he wants the money that comes with the kids. which is disgusting to me that he would use his kids that way.

Sylvia

No one wants to see Jon in any show and Kate would NEVER do it. Once again he's using blackmail, he now thinks it's okay to have a show with the kids but only if he is involved. He know everyone hates him and this is his only chance. Everything Jon does is about money, doesn't matter if he hurts his children or Kate in the process. He knows Kate has a lot of fan support and thinks he can use her to make money. Jon GO AWAY!!!!!!!

buddy

You have it all wrong, Open your eyes. Katie is the really B here and wants all the cameras on her 24/7. You should get to understand her before you post.

Ross

those two both need to go away, take care of your kids, and shut your mouths.

Mona

Get real Johnny boy!! Go find yourself a job. I am not a fan of Kate, but at least she's doing something. He's an a**

sparker

industry slutz. both would take a big dry rear drilling for the benz.

Kathy

Will somebody PLEASE just make these to narcicistic morons GO AWAY?!?!??!?!

DIAF

Jon is the bigger attention whore douchebag. Kate's claim to the spotlight are financial-related, so she could bring money to the household and support her eight kids with the lifestyle they've gotten used to. Jon parks his car and willingly spends time with paps in an effort to stay relevant. He's not concerned about providing for his family.

Mark Proctor

Nobody cares.

D

Why doesn't he get a job and leave her alone???!!!

gaysammy

Has ANYONE ever really cared about these "people" and IF they did... do they still? She's a revolting media whore and he is just a total loser that thinks with his little head and not his big head! The 2 of them have no reservations about USING their children for gain...regardless of how negatively it may effect the kids

ms.anonymous

11. This is simple. If Kate is going to make money of the kids then Jon should get half. I'm not a supporter of either of these tired "parents" but I just find the whole situation a tad unfair. It's clear that Kate is an absentee parent as much as she says she's not. If she doesn't want to raise her children then Jon should be awarded custody.

Posted at 2:10 AM on Apr 11, 2010 by LAWRENCE
*************************
Then it should be that way with every other working, divorced parent. Jon just wants money. He burned his bridges, now he wants to use someone elses. Doesn't work that way. He doesn't want the kids. Kate is a working parent that travels for work. It won't last forever. The kids are well cared for. You can bet that none of this would have happened, regardless of whether Kate was home or not, if Morgan hadn't kicked his fat, lazy azz to the curb!! BTW, how is Kate making money off the kids by doing DWTS?

timmsa

Kate is making money off the kids by doing DWTS because if it were not for the kids being here then she would a nobody and they would not have given her a second look. Nor would ABC have paid to have a dance studio built in her basement.
This woman is living beyond her means. I understand if she had a "Normal Job" then she would have to work double shifts to make ends meet. But she could always downsize and make some adjustments to her living and spending habits like the rest of us do. You know most of us here don't have nor make the kind of money that is poor pathetic mom does. So we make adjustments, we cut back on things where we can.
If she can't make the mortgage on the ridiculous huge house then sell it and buy a smaller one.
She is nothing more than a Hollywood junky and is addicted to having the cameras in her face all the time. And she plays for the camera.

This mother should lose custody of these children, she is never around. I am sorry but if i had the opportunity to do what she does, you bet your butt I would be home with my children. I would never had agreed to do any show that I had to constantly travel and not be home.

I had the opportunity to take a great paying job, but turned it down because i had to travel a lot and would never be home. There is no way I would ever do that to my children.

2cntchk

They are both fame whores. Jon is just mad because Kate is on TV and he isn't.